Penelope Cruz's Birthday Nightmare
The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" star Penelope Cruz celebrated her 39th birthday over dinner with family and friends on Thursday, but nerves got the better, causing a potentially scary situation for the sexy Spanish actress.
She says, "I always get nervous celebrating the birthday. I get nervous when people sing Happy Birthday. I get nervous when I have to open the presents in front of them. I get more nervous than even the Oscars or any event like that - because I don't know what to say or how to say it. If I like it or if I don't, I don't know how to express myself."
"The other day I got so nervous, that when I had to blow out the candles, my hair caught on fire."
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass