Penelope Cruz's Birthday Nightmare
The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" star Penelope Cruz celebrated her 39th birthday over dinner with family and friends on Thursday, but nerves got the better, causing a potentially scary situation for the sexy Spanish actress.
She says, "I always get nervous celebrating the birthday. I get nervous when people sing Happy Birthday. I get nervous when I have to open the presents in front of them. I get more nervous than even the Oscars or any event like that - because I don't know what to say or how to say it. If I like it or if I don't, I don't know how to express myself."
"The other day I got so nervous, that when I had to blow out the candles, my hair caught on fire."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says