Penelope Cruz's Birthday Nightmare
The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" star Penelope Cruz celebrated her 39th birthday over dinner with family and friends on Thursday, but nerves got the better, causing a potentially scary situation for the sexy Spanish actress.
She says, "I always get nervous celebrating the birthday. I get nervous when people sing Happy Birthday. I get nervous when I have to open the presents in front of them. I get more nervous than even the Oscars or any event like that - because I don't know what to say or how to say it. If I like it or if I don't, I don't know how to express myself."
"The other day I got so nervous, that when I had to blow out the candles, my hair caught on fire."
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party