Penelope Cruz's Birthday Nightmare
The "Vicky Cristina Barcelona" star Penelope Cruz celebrated her 39th birthday over dinner with family and friends on Thursday, but nerves got the better, causing a potentially scary situation for the sexy Spanish actress.
She says, "I always get nervous celebrating the birthday. I get nervous when people sing Happy Birthday. I get nervous when I have to open the presents in front of them. I get more nervous than even the Oscars or any event like that - because I don't know what to say or how to say it. If I like it or if I don't, I don't know how to express myself."
"The other day I got so nervous, that when I had to blow out the candles, my hair caught on fire."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board