Kelly Preston to Play John Travolta's Wife in Gotti Film
Kelly Preston, who wed the "Pulp Fiction" star John Travolta in 1991, will portray Victoria Gotti and the couple's real-life daughter Ella Bleu, 11, will star as their onscreen child, Angel, in the upcoming film "Gotti: Three Generations".
The movie's producer, Marc Fiore, tells People.com, "The love and passion between John and Kelly... will bring a huge benefit to John Sr. and his wife."
He adds, "They have a lot in common. They both lost a child at a young age and they understand what the Gottis went through when the Gottis lost their child."
John Travolta and Preston's son Jett passed away in 2009.
Lindsay Lohan has also signed on to play Kim Gotti, the couple's daughter-in-law, in the movie.
"Rain Man" moviemaker Barry Levinson was announced as the film's director on Tuesday.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show