Kelly Preston to Play John Travolta's Wife in Gotti Film
Kelly Preston, who wed the "Pulp Fiction" star John Travolta in 1991, will portray Victoria Gotti and the couple's real-life daughter Ella Bleu, 11, will star as their onscreen child, Angel, in the upcoming film "Gotti: Three Generations".
The movie's producer, Marc Fiore, tells People.com, "The love and passion between John and Kelly... will bring a huge benefit to John Sr. and his wife."
He adds, "They have a lot in common. They both lost a child at a young age and they understand what the Gottis went through when the Gottis lost their child."
John Travolta and Preston's son Jett passed away in 2009.
Lindsay Lohan has also signed on to play Kim Gotti, the couple's daughter-in-law, in the movie.
"Rain Man" moviemaker Barry Levinson was announced as the film's director on Tuesday.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake