Kelly Preston to Play John Travolta's Wife in Gotti Film
Kelly Preston, who wed the "Pulp Fiction" star John Travolta in 1991, will portray Victoria Gotti and the couple's real-life daughter Ella Bleu, 11, will star as their onscreen child, Angel, in the upcoming film "Gotti: Three Generations".
The movie's producer, Marc Fiore, tells People.com, "The love and passion between John and Kelly... will bring a huge benefit to John Sr. and his wife."
He adds, "They have a lot in common. They both lost a child at a young age and they understand what the Gottis went through when the Gottis lost their child."
John Travolta and Preston's son Jett passed away in 2009.
Lindsay Lohan has also signed on to play Kim Gotti, the couple's daughter-in-law, in the movie.
"Rain Man" moviemaker Barry Levinson was announced as the film's director on Tuesday.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign