Kelly Preston to Play John Travolta's Wife in Gotti Film
Kelly Preston, who wed the "Pulp Fiction" star John Travolta in 1991, will portray Victoria Gotti and the couple's real-life daughter Ella Bleu, 11, will star as their onscreen child, Angel, in the upcoming film "Gotti: Three Generations".
The movie's producer, Marc Fiore, tells People.com, "The love and passion between John and Kelly... will bring a huge benefit to John Sr. and his wife."
He adds, "They have a lot in common. They both lost a child at a young age and they understand what the Gottis went through when the Gottis lost their child."
John Travolta and Preston's son Jett passed away in 2009.
Lindsay Lohan has also signed on to play Kim Gotti, the couple's daughter-in-law, in the movie.
"Rain Man" moviemaker Barry Levinson was announced as the film's director on Tuesday.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'