Kelly Preston to Play John Travolta's Wife in Gotti Film
Kelly Preston, who wed the "Pulp Fiction" star John Travolta in 1991, will portray Victoria Gotti and the couple's real-life daughter Ella Bleu, 11, will star as their onscreen child, Angel, in the upcoming film "Gotti: Three Generations".
The movie's producer, Marc Fiore, tells People.com, "The love and passion between John and Kelly... will bring a huge benefit to John Sr. and his wife."
He adds, "They have a lot in common. They both lost a child at a young age and they understand what the Gottis went through when the Gottis lost their child."
John Travolta and Preston's son Jett passed away in 2009.
Lindsay Lohan has also signed on to play Kim Gotti, the couple's daughter-in-law, in the movie.
"Rain Man" moviemaker Barry Levinson was announced as the film's director on Tuesday.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered