Robert Pattinson Is Homeless
The "Twilight" star, Robert Pattinson grew up in west London and now lives a jet-set lifestyle moving between film sets across the globe.
Robert Pattinson has refrained from buying his own property and relies on staying in hotel rooms, but he admits not having a base drives him "crazy".
He tells Britain's Elle magazine, "I came close to buying a house in Los Angeles, but 20 minutes from signing the contract I freaked out. So I don't own a house or really have a home."
"It can drive you a bit crazy not having any kind of anchor. Hopefully it will settle down some time soon but for the next few years, I'm going to be filming all over the place."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage