Charlie Sheen Launches Tornado Aid Website
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen visited the ravaged state of Alabama on Sunday after almost 300 people were killed when devastating storms hit the south of the country last week.
He promised to use his current high profile to help raise money for those affected by the disaster - and now he's launched a website urging fans to donate to the cause.
The site - called Torpedos Against Tornados in honor of Sheen's recent "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" stand-up tour - gives fans the chance to donate cash via PayPal, with the promise of a special gift for big contributors.
Sheen is pictured on the website homepage next to the message, "Donate at least $100 and get a baseball personally signed by Charlie Sheen!"
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?