Charlie Sheen Launches Tornado Aid Website
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen visited the ravaged state of Alabama on Sunday after almost 300 people were killed when devastating storms hit the south of the country last week.
He promised to use his current high profile to help raise money for those affected by the disaster - and now he's launched a website urging fans to donate to the cause.
The site - called Torpedos Against Tornados in honor of Sheen's recent "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" stand-up tour - gives fans the chance to donate cash via PayPal, with the promise of a special gift for big contributors.
Sheen is pictured on the website homepage next to the message, "Donate at least $100 and get a baseball personally signed by Charlie Sheen!"
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms