Charlie Sheen Launches Tornado Aid Website
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen visited the ravaged state of Alabama on Sunday after almost 300 people were killed when devastating storms hit the south of the country last week.
He promised to use his current high profile to help raise money for those affected by the disaster - and now he's launched a website urging fans to donate to the cause.
The site - called Torpedos Against Tornados in honor of Sheen's recent "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" stand-up tour - gives fans the chance to donate cash via PayPal, with the promise of a special gift for big contributors.
Sheen is pictured on the website homepage next to the message, "Donate at least $100 and get a baseball personally signed by Charlie Sheen!"
More Charlie Sheen News
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts