Charlie Sheen Launches Tornado Aid Website
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen visited the ravaged state of Alabama on Sunday after almost 300 people were killed when devastating storms hit the south of the country last week.
He promised to use his current high profile to help raise money for those affected by the disaster - and now he's launched a website urging fans to donate to the cause.
The site - called Torpedos Against Tornados in honor of Sheen's recent "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" stand-up tour - gives fans the chance to donate cash via PayPal, with the promise of a special gift for big contributors.
Sheen is pictured on the website homepage next to the message, "Donate at least $100 and get a baseball personally signed by Charlie Sheen!"
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'