Charlie Sheen Launches Tornado Aid Website
The former "Two and a Half Men" star, Charlie Sheen visited the ravaged state of Alabama on Sunday after almost 300 people were killed when devastating storms hit the south of the country last week.
He promised to use his current high profile to help raise money for those affected by the disaster - and now he's launched a website urging fans to donate to the cause.
The site - called Torpedos Against Tornados in honor of Sheen's recent "My Violent Torpedo Of Truth/Death Is Not An Option" stand-up tour - gives fans the chance to donate cash via PayPal, with the promise of a special gift for big contributors.
Sheen is pictured on the website homepage next to the message, "Donate at least $100 and get a baseball personally signed by Charlie Sheen!"
More Charlie Sheen News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special