Matthew Leone 'Scared' of Live Return
The bassist of Madina Lake, Matthew Leone, was subjected to a savage beating in Chicago, Illinois in June last year after intervening in a domestic dispute between two strangers.
He made a remarkable recovery after undergoing brain surgery following the attack, and he wowed fans by returning to the stage at the band's gig in their hometown of Chicago last month, April 23.
Matthew Leone tells Kerrang! magazine, "I was really scared. By the time we started with "Never Take Us Alive", everything came back to me and felt normal. All that fear just disappeared and the energy of the fans carried me along the whole way."
Frontman Nathan Leone - Matthew's twin brother - adds, "We wanted to do this show so badly so we could be Madina again... We're all so proud of him."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!