Matthew Leone 'Scared' of Live Return
The bassist of Madina Lake, Matthew Leone, was subjected to a savage beating in Chicago, Illinois in June last year after intervening in a domestic dispute between two strangers.
He made a remarkable recovery after undergoing brain surgery following the attack, and he wowed fans by returning to the stage at the band's gig in their hometown of Chicago last month, April 23.
Matthew Leone tells Kerrang! magazine, "I was really scared. By the time we started with "Never Take Us Alive", everything came back to me and felt normal. All that fear just disappeared and the energy of the fans carried me along the whole way."
Frontman Nathan Leone - Matthew's twin brother - adds, "We wanted to do this show so badly so we could be Madina again... We're all so proud of him."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!