Matthew Leone 'Scared' of Live Return
The bassist of Madina Lake, Matthew Leone, was subjected to a savage beating in Chicago, Illinois in June last year after intervening in a domestic dispute between two strangers.
He made a remarkable recovery after undergoing brain surgery following the attack, and he wowed fans by returning to the stage at the band's gig in their hometown of Chicago last month, April 23.
Matthew Leone tells Kerrang! magazine, "I was really scared. By the time we started with "Never Take Us Alive", everything came back to me and felt normal. All that fear just disappeared and the energy of the fans carried me along the whole way."
Frontman Nathan Leone - Matthew's twin brother - adds, "We wanted to do this show so badly so we could be Madina again... We're all so proud of him."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge