Robert Pattinson Speechless by Caring Reese Witherspoon on 'Vanity Fair' Set
The British hunk Robert Pattinson landed first role playing Reese Witherspoon's son in the 2004 movie and the "Legally Blonde" star made sure Robert Pattinson was fully prepared for his part.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'd never really done any acting and was completely freaking out. She came to my trailer before we shot anything and was like, 'Hey, you want to go through the lines or something, wanna talk about the scene?'"
"She was incredibly famous then and didn't need to do that at all. I was sitting there going, 'Oh, yeah, ok'. I had absolutely no idea what to say about it."
Pattinson's scenes were subsequently left on the cutting room floor, but he can finally see himself on the big screen with Witherspoon - they star in new movie "Water for Elephants" together.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order