Robert Pattinson Speechless by Caring Reese Witherspoon on 'Vanity Fair' Set
The British hunk Robert Pattinson landed first role playing Reese Witherspoon's son in the 2004 movie and the "Legally Blonde" star made sure Robert Pattinson was fully prepared for his part.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'd never really done any acting and was completely freaking out. She came to my trailer before we shot anything and was like, 'Hey, you want to go through the lines or something, wanna talk about the scene?'"
"She was incredibly famous then and didn't need to do that at all. I was sitting there going, 'Oh, yeah, ok'. I had absolutely no idea what to say about it."
Pattinson's scenes were subsequently left on the cutting room floor, but he can finally see himself on the big screen with Witherspoon - they star in new movie "Water for Elephants" together.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story