Robert Pattinson Speechless by Caring Reese Witherspoon on 'Vanity Fair' Set
The British hunk Robert Pattinson landed first role playing Reese Witherspoon's son in the 2004 movie and the "Legally Blonde" star made sure Robert Pattinson was fully prepared for his part.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'd never really done any acting and was completely freaking out. She came to my trailer before we shot anything and was like, 'Hey, you want to go through the lines or something, wanna talk about the scene?'"
"She was incredibly famous then and didn't need to do that at all. I was sitting there going, 'Oh, yeah, ok'. I had absolutely no idea what to say about it."
Pattinson's scenes were subsequently left on the cutting room floor, but he can finally see himself on the big screen with Witherspoon - they star in new movie "Water for Elephants" together.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris