Robert Pattinson Speechless by Caring Reese Witherspoon on 'Vanity Fair' Set
The British hunk Robert Pattinson landed first role playing Reese Witherspoon's son in the 2004 movie and the "Legally Blonde" star made sure Robert Pattinson was fully prepared for his part.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'd never really done any acting and was completely freaking out. She came to my trailer before we shot anything and was like, 'Hey, you want to go through the lines or something, wanna talk about the scene?'"
"She was incredibly famous then and didn't need to do that at all. I was sitting there going, 'Oh, yeah, ok'. I had absolutely no idea what to say about it."
Pattinson's scenes were subsequently left on the cutting room floor, but he can finally see himself on the big screen with Witherspoon - they star in new movie "Water for Elephants" together.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'