Robert Pattinson Speechless by Caring Reese Witherspoon on 'Vanity Fair' Set
The British hunk Robert Pattinson landed first role playing Reese Witherspoon's son in the 2004 movie and the "Legally Blonde" star made sure Robert Pattinson was fully prepared for his part.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "I'd never really done any acting and was completely freaking out. She came to my trailer before we shot anything and was like, 'Hey, you want to go through the lines or something, wanna talk about the scene?'"
"She was incredibly famous then and didn't need to do that at all. I was sitting there going, 'Oh, yeah, ok'. I had absolutely no idea what to say about it."
Pattinson's scenes were subsequently left on the cutting room floor, but he can finally see himself on the big screen with Witherspoon - they star in new movie "Water for Elephants" together.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed