Plan B to Hold Boozy Bonding Sessions With Co-Star Ray Winstone
Plan B, real name Benjamin Paul Ballance Drew, enjoyed a stellar 2010 in the British charts thanks to the success of his album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks".
But he will return to his acting roots to play Detective Sergeant George Carter in the film "The Sweeney" opposite Ray Winstone's Detective Inspector Jack Regan - characters first played by Dennis Waterman and the late John Thaw on U.K. TV.
And Drew insists the pair will be good pals by the time the cameras start rolling - because he plans to get to know his co-star in a pub.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Me and Ray have to act like we've known each other for years so there's a few sessions planned. We start filming in November so we'll meet up before that in the pub. It's where all the best business is done."
And the rapper admits he will need a drink to steady his nerves - because he's terrified about playing a policeman.
He adds, "Playing a copper (policeman) who is likable, that's the hardest f**king thing in the world. When they asked me to do it, I was as surprised as anyone."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune