Plan B to Hold Boozy Bonding Sessions With Co-Star Ray Winstone
Plan B, real name Benjamin Paul Ballance Drew, enjoyed a stellar 2010 in the British charts thanks to the success of his album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks".
But he will return to his acting roots to play Detective Sergeant George Carter in the film "The Sweeney" opposite Ray Winstone's Detective Inspector Jack Regan - characters first played by Dennis Waterman and the late John Thaw on U.K. TV.
And Drew insists the pair will be good pals by the time the cameras start rolling - because he plans to get to know his co-star in a pub.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Me and Ray have to act like we've known each other for years so there's a few sessions planned. We start filming in November so we'll meet up before that in the pub. It's where all the best business is done."
And the rapper admits he will need a drink to steady his nerves - because he's terrified about playing a policeman.
He adds, "Playing a copper (policeman) who is likable, that's the hardest f**king thing in the world. When they asked me to do it, I was as surprised as anyone."
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media