Plan B to Hold Boozy Bonding Sessions With Co-Star Ray Winstone
Plan B, real name Benjamin Paul Ballance Drew, enjoyed a stellar 2010 in the British charts thanks to the success of his album "The Defamation of Strickland Banks".
But he will return to his acting roots to play Detective Sergeant George Carter in the film "The Sweeney" opposite Ray Winstone's Detective Inspector Jack Regan - characters first played by Dennis Waterman and the late John Thaw on U.K. TV.
And Drew insists the pair will be good pals by the time the cameras start rolling - because he plans to get to know his co-star in a pub.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "Me and Ray have to act like we've known each other for years so there's a few sessions planned. We start filming in November so we'll meet up before that in the pub. It's where all the best business is done."
And the rapper admits he will need a drink to steady his nerves - because he's terrified about playing a policeman.
He adds, "Playing a copper (policeman) who is likable, that's the hardest f**king thing in the world. When they asked me to do it, I was as surprised as anyone."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says