Beyonce Leads 'Flash-Dance' Event
The "Crazy In Love" hit maker, Beyonce Knowles, has slimmed down in recent months and has joined forces with U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama for her Let's Move initiative, in a bid to fight childhood obesity.
Beyonce re-recorded her song "Get Me Bodied" and altered the lyrics to promote the benefits of staying fit and healthy, and she headed to the P.S. 161 middle school in Harlem on Tuesday to continue the campaign.
The 29 year old donned a campaign t-shirt and danced to her tune with pupils in a simultaneous "flash-dance" event, while Obama also took part in the routine at the Alice Deal Middle School in Washington.
Obama says, "Beyonce is one of my favorite performers on the planet. And when she agreed to remake her video and do this "Let's Move" flash workout, I was so excited, because this is what we've been talking about - that exercise and moving can be fun. It's about dancing, it's about moving."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her