Beyonce Leads 'Flash-Dance' Event
The "Crazy In Love" hit maker, Beyonce Knowles, has slimmed down in recent months and has joined forces with U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama for her Let's Move initiative, in a bid to fight childhood obesity.
Beyonce re-recorded her song "Get Me Bodied" and altered the lyrics to promote the benefits of staying fit and healthy, and she headed to the P.S. 161 middle school in Harlem on Tuesday to continue the campaign.
The 29 year old donned a campaign t-shirt and danced to her tune with pupils in a simultaneous "flash-dance" event, while Obama also took part in the routine at the Alice Deal Middle School in Washington.
Obama says, "Beyonce is one of my favorite performers on the planet. And when she agreed to remake her video and do this "Let's Move" flash workout, I was so excited, because this is what we've been talking about - that exercise and moving can be fun. It's about dancing, it's about moving."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift