My Chemical Romance Lead Kerrang! Awards
Readers of the British magazine voted My Chemical Romance's record "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" for Best Album, while the rockers are also nominated in categories for Best International Band, Best Live, Best Single for "Planetary (GO!)", and Best Video "Na Na Na".
Frontman Gerard Way says in a statement, "The U.K. has always been one of our favorite places to play as band, and we are so grateful for these nominations and the continued support from Kerrang!, its readers and our fans. Thank you for the recognition and we hope to see you this summer."
Jared Leto's group 30 Seconds to Mars picked up nominations in the same categories as My Chemical Romance, apart from the Best Live title.
Avenged Sevenfold are also in the running for Best Album, Best Live and Best International Band trophies, while Bullet For My Valentine and Bring Me The Horizon have also received three nominations each.
Ozzy Osbourne will be honored with the Kerrang! Legend Award at the prize-giving in London on June 9.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7