My Chemical Romance Lead Kerrang! Awards
Readers of the British magazine voted My Chemical Romance's record "Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys" for Best Album, while the rockers are also nominated in categories for Best International Band, Best Live, Best Single for "Planetary (GO!)", and Best Video "Na Na Na".
Frontman Gerard Way says in a statement, "The U.K. has always been one of our favorite places to play as band, and we are so grateful for these nominations and the continued support from Kerrang!, its readers and our fans. Thank you for the recognition and we hope to see you this summer."
Jared Leto's group 30 Seconds to Mars picked up nominations in the same categories as My Chemical Romance, apart from the Best Live title.
Avenged Sevenfold are also in the running for Best Album, Best Live and Best International Band trophies, while Bullet For My Valentine and Bring Me The Horizon have also received three nominations each.
Ozzy Osbourne will be honored with the Kerrang! Legend Award at the prize-giving in London on June 9.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik