Waka Flocka Flame Cleared of Drug Charges
Hip hop star Waka Flocka Flame has been cleared of drug related charges after a jury in Georgia ruled there was not sufficient evidence to convict the rapper. The 24-year-old took to Twitter to share the good news with his fans. "All charges droped from when police ran N my house #GoDsGooD #squad," so he wrote
The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police in January after an arrest warrant was issued for the star's arrest stemming from a raid on his Georgia home last year. He was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and was subsequently bailed after posting $40,000 (GBP26,667).
In a Henry County Court earlier this week (beginning May 2), a grand jury decided to clear Malphurs of possession of a controlled substance and possession of weed measuring less than an ounce. Three other charges stemming from the raid on his home were dropped before the case went to court, according to TMZ.com.
More Waka Flocka Flame News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding