Waka Flocka Flame Cleared of Drug Charges
Hip hop star Waka Flocka Flame has been cleared of drug related charges after a jury in Georgia ruled there was not sufficient evidence to convict the rapper. The 24-year-old took to Twitter to share the good news with his fans. "All charges droped from when police ran N my house #GoDsGooD #squad," so he wrote
The "Onion Booty" hitmaker, real name Juaquin Malphurs, surrendered to Atlanta-area police in January after an arrest warrant was issued for the star's arrest stemming from a raid on his Georgia home last year. He was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and was subsequently bailed after posting $40,000 (GBP26,667).
In a Henry County Court earlier this week (beginning May 2), a grand jury decided to clear Malphurs of possession of a controlled substance and possession of weed measuring less than an ounce. Three other charges stemming from the raid on his home were dropped before the case went to court, according to TMZ.com.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip