Stevie Nicks: 'Lindsay Lohan Will Never Play Me Until She Gets Serious'
Lindsay Lohan has expressed an interest in portraying the Fleetwood Mac singer, but Stevie Nicks wants the actress to prove she's no longer a mess first.
The singer tells CNN.com, "That's never going to happen unless she cleans up her life and becomes the great actress I feel she can be."
But Nicks insists that doesn't mean she's not a fan of the "Mean Girls" star, who has spent the last 18 months jumping between jail and rehab after a series of personal lows.
She adds, "Everybody thinks I hate her, and it's not that at all. I just want her to get it together."
"I was completely messed up for a long time and I got it together. She's a very talented girl... If she could get it together, she could have a really big career and she could do great things."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie