Stevie Nicks: 'Lindsay Lohan Will Never Play Me Until She Gets Serious'
Lindsay Lohan has expressed an interest in portraying the Fleetwood Mac singer, but Stevie Nicks wants the actress to prove she's no longer a mess first.
The singer tells CNN.com, "That's never going to happen unless she cleans up her life and becomes the great actress I feel she can be."
But Nicks insists that doesn't mean she's not a fan of the "Mean Girls" star, who has spent the last 18 months jumping between jail and rehab after a series of personal lows.
She adds, "Everybody thinks I hate her, and it's not that at all. I just want her to get it together."
"I was completely messed up for a long time and I got it together. She's a very talented girl... If she could get it together, she could have a really big career and she could do great things."
More Stevie Nicks News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'