Stevie Nicks: 'Lindsay Lohan Will Never Play Me Until She Gets Serious'
Lindsay Lohan has expressed an interest in portraying the Fleetwood Mac singer, but Stevie Nicks wants the actress to prove she's no longer a mess first.
The singer tells CNN.com, "That's never going to happen unless she cleans up her life and becomes the great actress I feel she can be."
But Nicks insists that doesn't mean she's not a fan of the "Mean Girls" star, who has spent the last 18 months jumping between jail and rehab after a series of personal lows.
She adds, "Everybody thinks I hate her, and it's not that at all. I just want her to get it together."
"I was completely messed up for a long time and I got it together. She's a very talented girl... If she could get it together, she could have a really big career and she could do great things."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip