Stevie Nicks: 'Lindsay Lohan Will Never Play Me Until She Gets Serious'
Lindsay Lohan has expressed an interest in portraying the Fleetwood Mac singer, but Stevie Nicks wants the actress to prove she's no longer a mess first.
The singer tells CNN.com, "That's never going to happen unless she cleans up her life and becomes the great actress I feel she can be."
But Nicks insists that doesn't mean she's not a fan of the "Mean Girls" star, who has spent the last 18 months jumping between jail and rehab after a series of personal lows.
She adds, "Everybody thinks I hate her, and it's not that at all. I just want her to get it together."
"I was completely messed up for a long time and I got it together. She's a very talented girl... If she could get it together, she could have a really big career and she could do great things."
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert