Stevie Nicks: 'Lindsay Lohan Will Never Play Me Until She Gets Serious'
Lindsay Lohan has expressed an interest in portraying the Fleetwood Mac singer, but Stevie Nicks wants the actress to prove she's no longer a mess first.
The singer tells CNN.com, "That's never going to happen unless she cleans up her life and becomes the great actress I feel she can be."
But Nicks insists that doesn't mean she's not a fan of the "Mean Girls" star, who has spent the last 18 months jumping between jail and rehab after a series of personal lows.
She adds, "Everybody thinks I hate her, and it's not that at all. I just want her to get it together."
"I was completely messed up for a long time and I got it together. She's a very talented girl... If she could get it together, she could have a really big career and she could do great things."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'