January Jones' 'Mad Men' Co-Star Confident She'll Be a 'Great Mum'
The blonde beauty January Jones made the surprise announcement last Friday.
She has yet to name the father of her child or shed light on whether or not she'll be embarking on motherhood as a single parent.
But her "Mad Men" colleague Aaron Staton, who became a dad himself last year, is sure 33-year-old January Jones will handle the pressures of having a baby well and easily adapt to her new lifestyle.
He tells People.com, "It's something that she's wanted to do and that she's excited to do. January is such a sweet person... I think she's really going to be a great mother."
"So much of it is natural. It's sort of intimidating, but so much of it comes naturally when you meet the kid."
Jones has been single since she split from former boyfriend Jason Sudeikis in January.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story