January Jones' 'Mad Men' Co-Star Confident She'll Be a 'Great Mum'
The blonde beauty January Jones made the surprise announcement last Friday.
She has yet to name the father of her child or shed light on whether or not she'll be embarking on motherhood as a single parent.
But her "Mad Men" colleague Aaron Staton, who became a dad himself last year, is sure 33-year-old January Jones will handle the pressures of having a baby well and easily adapt to her new lifestyle.
He tells People.com, "It's something that she's wanted to do and that she's excited to do. January is such a sweet person... I think she's really going to be a great mother."
"So much of it is natural. It's sort of intimidating, but so much of it comes naturally when you meet the kid."
Jones has been single since she split from former boyfriend Jason Sudeikis in January.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia