January Jones' 'Mad Men' Co-Star Confident She'll Be a 'Great Mum'
The blonde beauty January Jones made the surprise announcement last Friday.
She has yet to name the father of her child or shed light on whether or not she'll be embarking on motherhood as a single parent.
But her "Mad Men" colleague Aaron Staton, who became a dad himself last year, is sure 33-year-old January Jones will handle the pressures of having a baby well and easily adapt to her new lifestyle.
He tells People.com, "It's something that she's wanted to do and that she's excited to do. January is such a sweet person... I think she's really going to be a great mother."
"So much of it is natural. It's sort of intimidating, but so much of it comes naturally when you meet the kid."
Jones has been single since she split from former boyfriend Jason Sudeikis in January.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular