January Jones' 'Mad Men' Co-Star Confident She'll Be a 'Great Mum'
The blonde beauty January Jones made the surprise announcement last Friday.
She has yet to name the father of her child or shed light on whether or not she'll be embarking on motherhood as a single parent.
But her "Mad Men" colleague Aaron Staton, who became a dad himself last year, is sure 33-year-old January Jones will handle the pressures of having a baby well and easily adapt to her new lifestyle.
He tells People.com, "It's something that she's wanted to do and that she's excited to do. January is such a sweet person... I think she's really going to be a great mother."
"So much of it is natural. It's sort of intimidating, but so much of it comes naturally when you meet the kid."
Jones has been single since she split from former boyfriend Jason Sudeikis in January.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos