January Jones' 'Mad Men' Co-Star Confident She'll Be a 'Great Mum'
The blonde beauty January Jones made the surprise announcement last Friday.
She has yet to name the father of her child or shed light on whether or not she'll be embarking on motherhood as a single parent.
But her "Mad Men" colleague Aaron Staton, who became a dad himself last year, is sure 33-year-old January Jones will handle the pressures of having a baby well and easily adapt to her new lifestyle.
He tells People.com, "It's something that she's wanted to do and that she's excited to do. January is such a sweet person... I think she's really going to be a great mother."
"So much of it is natural. It's sort of intimidating, but so much of it comes naturally when you meet the kid."
Jones has been single since she split from former boyfriend Jason Sudeikis in January.
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting