Stars Turn Out for Mary J. Blige's Fundraiser
The "No More Drama" hitmaker, Mary J. Blige hosted the second Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN) event, to raise awareness of the female empowerment organisation she founded.
Evan Rachel Wood, Kerry Washington and Dianna Agron were also at the Hammerstein Ballroom bash and during the night they saw performances from stars including "Beautiful" hitmaker Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson.
And the event was a resounding success - in a series of posts on her Twitter page after the event, Mary J. Blige writes, "Thank U, Queen Latifah (sic), Anita Baker, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott, Corinne Bailey Rae, 4 making last night so special! Love u 4 ever!"
"Thank u to every one who came out and supported FFAWN last night! This means more to me than you'll ever know."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture