Stars Turn Out for Mary J. Blige's Fundraiser
The "No More Drama" hitmaker, Mary J. Blige hosted the second Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN) event, to raise awareness of the female empowerment organisation she founded.
Evan Rachel Wood, Kerry Washington and Dianna Agron were also at the Hammerstein Ballroom bash and during the night they saw performances from stars including "Beautiful" hitmaker Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson.
And the event was a resounding success - in a series of posts on her Twitter page after the event, Mary J. Blige writes, "Thank U, Queen Latifah (sic), Anita Baker, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott, Corinne Bailey Rae, 4 making last night so special! Love u 4 ever!"
"Thank u to every one who came out and supported FFAWN last night! This means more to me than you'll ever know."
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character