Stars Turn Out for Mary J. Blige's Fundraiser
The "No More Drama" hitmaker, Mary J. Blige hosted the second Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN) event, to raise awareness of the female empowerment organisation she founded.
Evan Rachel Wood, Kerry Washington and Dianna Agron were also at the Hammerstein Ballroom bash and during the night they saw performances from stars including "Beautiful" hitmaker Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson.
And the event was a resounding success - in a series of posts on her Twitter page after the event, Mary J. Blige writes, "Thank U, Queen Latifah (sic), Anita Baker, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott, Corinne Bailey Rae, 4 making last night so special! Love u 4 ever!"
"Thank u to every one who came out and supported FFAWN last night! This means more to me than you'll ever know."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?