Stars Turn Out for Mary J. Blige's Fundraiser
The "No More Drama" hitmaker, Mary J. Blige hosted the second Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN) event, to raise awareness of the female empowerment organisation she founded.
Evan Rachel Wood, Kerry Washington and Dianna Agron were also at the Hammerstein Ballroom bash and during the night they saw performances from stars including "Beautiful" hitmaker Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson.
And the event was a resounding success - in a series of posts on her Twitter page after the event, Mary J. Blige writes, "Thank U, Queen Latifah (sic), Anita Baker, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott, Corinne Bailey Rae, 4 making last night so special! Love u 4 ever!"
"Thank u to every one who came out and supported FFAWN last night! This means more to me than you'll ever know."
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding