Stars Turn Out for Mary J. Blige's Fundraiser
The "No More Drama" hitmaker, Mary J. Blige hosted the second Foundation for the Advancement of Women Now (FFAWN) event, to raise awareness of the female empowerment organisation she founded.
Evan Rachel Wood, Kerry Washington and Dianna Agron were also at the Hammerstein Ballroom bash and during the night they saw performances from stars including "Beautiful" hitmaker Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson.
And the event was a resounding success - in a series of posts on her Twitter page after the event, Mary J. Blige writes, "Thank U, Queen Latifah (sic), Anita Baker, Jennifer Hudson, Christina Aguilera, Jill Scott, Corinne Bailey Rae, 4 making last night so special! Love u 4 ever!"
"Thank u to every one who came out and supported FFAWN last night! This means more to me than you'll ever know."
More Mary J. Blige News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo