Pixies Urged to Record by Bono
Pixies' last record, "Trompe le Monde", was released in 1991 and the band split two years later. They reunited for a series of concerts in 2004 but have yet to release a new album.
And they have now confirmed they are considering heading back into the studio to lay down new tracks - after some encouraging words from U2 frontman, Bono.
Guitarist Joey Santiago tells Spinnermusic.co.uk, "Bono even asked... He's like, 'Please make a record!'... we can't leave that unturned. That would frustrate me. It would. I think we should do it. But it's up to everybody... That talk about making a record will be in the forefront next because it'll be time, you know. It'll be time."
"We've definitely gelled as a unit and hopefully when we can all bury the hatchet - and we have - maybe we'll go in there and hope for the best."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child