Mariah Carey Sparks Baby Name Guessing Game
The "Hero" hitmaker, Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon welcomed a boy and a girl at a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday, the couple's third wedding anniversary.
Cannon has been gushing about Mariah Carey and the new arrivals over the weekend, saying, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won't ever be able to top this!" - and now his wife has addressed fans for the first time since the birth.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I wish I could personally thank all those around the world who continue 2 send congrats + prayers for #dembabies! They're doing great and they are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined!"
Carey tells her fans she and Cannon have decided on the tots' names - but she wants her online followers to guess before she reveals all, hinting, "Both begin w/M's (with M's)!!!"
She teases, "So we (sic) r bout (about) 2 reveal the actual names and b4 (before) we tell em 2 our friends etc. I had 2 C (see) if any (one) wanted 2 guess!!!"
More Mariah Carey News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna