Mariah Carey Sparks Baby Name Guessing Game
The "Hero" hitmaker, Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon welcomed a boy and a girl at a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday, the couple's third wedding anniversary.
Cannon has been gushing about Mariah Carey and the new arrivals over the weekend, saying, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won't ever be able to top this!" - and now his wife has addressed fans for the first time since the birth.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I wish I could personally thank all those around the world who continue 2 send congrats + prayers for #dembabies! They're doing great and they are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined!"
Carey tells her fans she and Cannon have decided on the tots' names - but she wants her online followers to guess before she reveals all, hinting, "Both begin w/M's (with M's)!!!"
She teases, "So we (sic) r bout (about) 2 reveal the actual names and b4 (before) we tell em 2 our friends etc. I had 2 C (see) if any (one) wanted 2 guess!!!"
More Mariah Carey News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding