Mariah Carey Sparks Baby Name Guessing Game
The "Hero" hitmaker, Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon welcomed a boy and a girl at a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday, the couple's third wedding anniversary.
Cannon has been gushing about Mariah Carey and the new arrivals over the weekend, saying, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won't ever be able to top this!" - and now his wife has addressed fans for the first time since the birth.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I wish I could personally thank all those around the world who continue 2 send congrats + prayers for #dembabies! They're doing great and they are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined!"
Carey tells her fans she and Cannon have decided on the tots' names - but she wants her online followers to guess before she reveals all, hinting, "Both begin w/M's (with M's)!!!"
She teases, "So we (sic) r bout (about) 2 reveal the actual names and b4 (before) we tell em 2 our friends etc. I had 2 C (see) if any (one) wanted 2 guess!!!"
More Mariah Carey News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'