Mariah Carey Sparks Baby Name Guessing Game
The "Hero" hitmaker, Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon welcomed a boy and a girl at a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday, the couple's third wedding anniversary.
Cannon has been gushing about Mariah Carey and the new arrivals over the weekend, saying, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won't ever be able to top this!" - and now his wife has addressed fans for the first time since the birth.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I wish I could personally thank all those around the world who continue 2 send congrats + prayers for #dembabies! They're doing great and they are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined!"
Carey tells her fans she and Cannon have decided on the tots' names - but she wants her online followers to guess before she reveals all, hinting, "Both begin w/M's (with M's)!!!"
She teases, "So we (sic) r bout (about) 2 reveal the actual names and b4 (before) we tell em 2 our friends etc. I had 2 C (see) if any (one) wanted 2 guess!!!"
More Mariah Carey News
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?