Mariah Carey Sparks Baby Name Guessing Game
The "Hero" hitmaker, Mariah Carey and her husband Nick Cannon welcomed a boy and a girl at a Los Angeles hospital on Saturday, the couple's third wedding anniversary.
Cannon has been gushing about Mariah Carey and the new arrivals over the weekend, saying, "My wife just gave me the most incredible anniversary gift ever in life! I won't ever be able to top this!" - and now his wife has addressed fans for the first time since the birth.
In a series of posts on her Twitter page, she writes, "I wish I could personally thank all those around the world who continue 2 send congrats + prayers for #dembabies! They're doing great and they are the most incredible gifts we could ever have imagined!"
Carey tells her fans she and Cannon have decided on the tots' names - but she wants her online followers to guess before she reveals all, hinting, "Both begin w/M's (with M's)!!!"
She teases, "So we (sic) r bout (about) 2 reveal the actual names and b4 (before) we tell em 2 our friends etc. I had 2 C (see) if any (one) wanted 2 guess!!!"
More Mariah Carey News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media