Amy Grant and Vince Gill Scrap Shows Following Mother's Death
Country couple Amy Grant and Vince Gill have pulled out of their immediate commitments following the death of Grant's mother. Gloria Dean Napier Grant died on Saturday, April 30 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Grant and Gill canceled their performances at "The Nashville Choir presents a Tribute to the Songs of Bill & Gloria Gaither" event on Sunday, May 1, and Gill has scrapped his appearance at Monday night's (May 2) flood commemoration event, "Voices Rising: Remembering One Year Later".
The couple has asked fans to remember Gloria Grant by performing an unexpected act of kindness. They also suggest fans to make a donation to Lipscomb University or Alive Hospice in her memory. A spokesperson for Grant indicated that the 50-year-old singer won't make a public statement on her mother's passing.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?