Amy Grant and Vince Gill Scrap Shows Following Mother's Death
Country couple Amy Grant and Vince Gill have pulled out of their immediate commitments following the death of Grant's mother. Gloria Dean Napier Grant died on Saturday, April 30 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Grant and Gill canceled their performances at "The Nashville Choir presents a Tribute to the Songs of Bill & Gloria Gaither" event on Sunday, May 1, and Gill has scrapped his appearance at Monday night's (May 2) flood commemoration event, "Voices Rising: Remembering One Year Later".
The couple has asked fans to remember Gloria Grant by performing an unexpected act of kindness. They also suggest fans to make a donation to Lipscomb University or Alive Hospice in her memory. A spokesperson for Grant indicated that the 50-year-old singer won't make a public statement on her mother's passing.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian