Amy Grant and Vince Gill Scrap Shows Following Mother's Death
Country couple Amy Grant and Vince Gill have pulled out of their immediate commitments following the death of Grant's mother. Gloria Dean Napier Grant died on Saturday, April 30 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Grant and Gill canceled their performances at "The Nashville Choir presents a Tribute to the Songs of Bill & Gloria Gaither" event on Sunday, May 1, and Gill has scrapped his appearance at Monday night's (May 2) flood commemoration event, "Voices Rising: Remembering One Year Later".
The couple has asked fans to remember Gloria Grant by performing an unexpected act of kindness. They also suggest fans to make a donation to Lipscomb University or Alive Hospice in her memory. A spokesperson for Grant indicated that the 50-year-old singer won't make a public statement on her mother's passing.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off