Copy of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Revealed
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Sarah Burton wedding gown and her sister Pippa's maid of honor outfit have already been copied and will be available to royal wannabes in American stores later this year.
IS Collections seamstresses worked tirelessly through the weekend after scrutinizing the Middleton siblings' royal wedding day outfits on Friday, April 29. The bridal gown knock-off is already available to order via Nordstrom.com and it will hit stores in September. Pippa's dress will be recreated for budget store Dillards, where it will retail for $220 (GBP138).
For her big day, Kate donned a long-sleeved lace gown designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Clarence House explained that the wife of Prince William chose the brand "for the beauty of its craftsmanship and its respect for traditional workmanship and the technical construction of clothing." Her sister Pippa also wore a dress by Sarah Burton.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes