Copy of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Revealed
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Sarah Burton wedding gown and her sister Pippa's maid of honor outfit have already been copied and will be available to royal wannabes in American stores later this year.
IS Collections seamstresses worked tirelessly through the weekend after scrutinizing the Middleton siblings' royal wedding day outfits on Friday, April 29. The bridal gown knock-off is already available to order via Nordstrom.com and it will hit stores in September. Pippa's dress will be recreated for budget store Dillards, where it will retail for $220 (GBP138).
For her big day, Kate donned a long-sleeved lace gown designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Clarence House explained that the wife of Prince William chose the brand "for the beauty of its craftsmanship and its respect for traditional workmanship and the technical construction of clothing." Her sister Pippa also wore a dress by Sarah Burton.
More Kate Middleton News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash