Copy of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Revealed
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Sarah Burton wedding gown and her sister Pippa's maid of honor outfit have already been copied and will be available to royal wannabes in American stores later this year.
IS Collections seamstresses worked tirelessly through the weekend after scrutinizing the Middleton siblings' royal wedding day outfits on Friday, April 29. The bridal gown knock-off is already available to order via Nordstrom.com and it will hit stores in September. Pippa's dress will be recreated for budget store Dillards, where it will retail for $220 (GBP138).
For her big day, Kate donned a long-sleeved lace gown designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Clarence House explained that the wife of Prince William chose the brand "for the beauty of its craftsmanship and its respect for traditional workmanship and the technical construction of clothing." Her sister Pippa also wore a dress by Sarah Burton.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'