Copy of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Revealed
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Sarah Burton wedding gown and her sister Pippa's maid of honor outfit have already been copied and will be available to royal wannabes in American stores later this year.
IS Collections seamstresses worked tirelessly through the weekend after scrutinizing the Middleton siblings' royal wedding day outfits on Friday, April 29. The bridal gown knock-off is already available to order via Nordstrom.com and it will hit stores in September. Pippa's dress will be recreated for budget store Dillards, where it will retail for $220 (GBP138).
For her big day, Kate donned a long-sleeved lace gown designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Clarence House explained that the wife of Prince William chose the brand "for the beauty of its craftsmanship and its respect for traditional workmanship and the technical construction of clothing." Her sister Pippa also wore a dress by Sarah Burton.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation