Copy of Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress Revealed
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge's Sarah Burton wedding gown and her sister Pippa's maid of honor outfit have already been copied and will be available to royal wannabes in American stores later this year.
IS Collections seamstresses worked tirelessly through the weekend after scrutinizing the Middleton siblings' royal wedding day outfits on Friday, April 29. The bridal gown knock-off is already available to order via Nordstrom.com and it will hit stores in September. Pippa's dress will be recreated for budget store Dillards, where it will retail for $220 (GBP138).
For her big day, Kate donned a long-sleeved lace gown designed by Sarah Burton at Alexander McQueen. Clarence House explained that the wife of Prince William chose the brand "for the beauty of its craftsmanship and its respect for traditional workmanship and the technical construction of clothing." Her sister Pippa also wore a dress by Sarah Burton.
More Kate Middleton News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer