Barry Levinson to Replace Nick Cassavetes in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
"Rain Man" and "The Natural" moviemaker Barry Levinson is in talks to replace Nick Cassavetes as the director of John Travolta's Gotti family biopic. Cassavetes quit "Gotti: Three Generations", due to a scheduling conflict, just a week after staging a press conference to announce his leading men, Travolta and Joe Pesci, last month.
But his director's seat won't be vacant for long, according to trade paper Variety. Levinson is slated to take charge of the Fiore Films project, which will star Travolta as mob boss John Gotti, Pesci as his deputy Angelo Ruggiero and Lindsay Lohan as John Gotti Jr.'s wife Kim.
"Gotti: Three Generations" tell the story of former Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. The drama movie will revolve around the relationship between Gotti Sr. and his son, who chooses not to live a life of crime despite his upbringing. Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also make an appearance.
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos