Barry Levinson to Replace Nick Cassavetes in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
"Rain Man" and "The Natural" moviemaker Barry Levinson is in talks to replace Nick Cassavetes as the director of John Travolta's Gotti family biopic. Cassavetes quit "Gotti: Three Generations", due to a scheduling conflict, just a week after staging a press conference to announce his leading men, Travolta and Joe Pesci, last month.
But his director's seat won't be vacant for long, according to trade paper Variety. Levinson is slated to take charge of the Fiore Films project, which will star Travolta as mob boss John Gotti, Pesci as his deputy Angelo Ruggiero and Lindsay Lohan as John Gotti Jr.'s wife Kim.
"Gotti: Three Generations" tell the story of former Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. The drama movie will revolve around the relationship between Gotti Sr. and his son, who chooses not to live a life of crime despite his upbringing. Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also make an appearance.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage