Barry Levinson to Replace Nick Cassavetes in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
"Rain Man" and "The Natural" moviemaker Barry Levinson is in talks to replace Nick Cassavetes as the director of John Travolta's Gotti family biopic. Cassavetes quit "Gotti: Three Generations", due to a scheduling conflict, just a week after staging a press conference to announce his leading men, Travolta and Joe Pesci, last month.
But his director's seat won't be vacant for long, according to trade paper Variety. Levinson is slated to take charge of the Fiore Films project, which will star Travolta as mob boss John Gotti, Pesci as his deputy Angelo Ruggiero and Lindsay Lohan as John Gotti Jr.'s wife Kim.
"Gotti: Three Generations" tell the story of former Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. The drama movie will revolve around the relationship between Gotti Sr. and his son, who chooses not to live a life of crime despite his upbringing. Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also make an appearance.
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand