Barry Levinson to Replace Nick Cassavetes in 'Gotti: Three Generations'
"Rain Man" and "The Natural" moviemaker Barry Levinson is in talks to replace Nick Cassavetes as the director of John Travolta's Gotti family biopic. Cassavetes quit "Gotti: Three Generations", due to a scheduling conflict, just a week after staging a press conference to announce his leading men, Travolta and Joe Pesci, last month.
But his director's seat won't be vacant for long, according to trade paper Variety. Levinson is slated to take charge of the Fiore Films project, which will star Travolta as mob boss John Gotti, Pesci as his deputy Angelo Ruggiero and Lindsay Lohan as John Gotti Jr.'s wife Kim.
"Gotti: Three Generations" tell the story of former Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. The drama movie will revolve around the relationship between Gotti Sr. and his son, who chooses not to live a life of crime despite his upbringing. Travolta's daughter Ella Bleu Travolta will also make an appearance.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars