Mummified Body of Yvette Vickers Found in Her Home
The mummified remains of model-turned-actress Yvette Vickers has been found in her Los Angeles home. Police experts suggest the one-time Playboy Playmate may have died alone a year ago. Her body was discovered by a curious neighbor on Wednesday, April 27.
The 82-year-old appeared in classic B-movies "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" and "Attack of the Giant Leeches". Susan Savage, the neighbor who found Vickers' corpse, tells the Los Angeles Times the actress was in an upstairs room of her dilapidated Benedict Canyon home.
To the publication, Susan reveals she went to check on Yvette after she noticed letters and spiderwebs in the actress' mailbox. "The letters seemed untouched and were starting to yellow," she says. "I just had a bad feeling."
Police believe there is no sign of foul play, but Yvette's official cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles county coroner's office.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes