Mummified Body of Yvette Vickers Found in Her Home
The mummified remains of model-turned-actress Yvette Vickers has been found in her Los Angeles home. Police experts suggest the one-time Playboy Playmate may have died alone a year ago. Her body was discovered by a curious neighbor on Wednesday, April 27.
The 82-year-old appeared in classic B-movies "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" and "Attack of the Giant Leeches". Susan Savage, the neighbor who found Vickers' corpse, tells the Los Angeles Times the actress was in an upstairs room of her dilapidated Benedict Canyon home.
To the publication, Susan reveals she went to check on Yvette after she noticed letters and spiderwebs in the actress' mailbox. "The letters seemed untouched and were starting to yellow," she says. "I just had a bad feeling."
Police believe there is no sign of foul play, but Yvette's official cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles county coroner's office.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son