Mummified Body of Yvette Vickers Found in Her Home
The mummified remains of model-turned-actress Yvette Vickers has been found in her Los Angeles home. Police experts suggest the one-time Playboy Playmate may have died alone a year ago. Her body was discovered by a curious neighbor on Wednesday, April 27.
The 82-year-old appeared in classic B-movies "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" and "Attack of the Giant Leeches". Susan Savage, the neighbor who found Vickers' corpse, tells the Los Angeles Times the actress was in an upstairs room of her dilapidated Benedict Canyon home.
To the publication, Susan reveals she went to check on Yvette after she noticed letters and spiderwebs in the actress' mailbox. "The letters seemed untouched and were starting to yellow," she says. "I just had a bad feeling."
Police believe there is no sign of foul play, but Yvette's official cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles county coroner's office.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Rashad Jennings and Normani Kordei Are Neck-and-Neck
- 'Hotel Transylvania: The Series' Coming in June - Get the First-Look Image and Teaser!
- New 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Photos: See Dany's 747-Sized Dragon in War!
- Trying to Make Kourtney Kardashian Jealous, Scott Disick Jets Off to Cannes With Bella Thorne
- Amber Rose Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt in Tiny Bodysuit
- Explosion at Ariana Grande's Gig in Manchester Killed 19 People, Injured 50 Others
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser