Mummified Body of Yvette Vickers Found in Her Home
The mummified remains of model-turned-actress Yvette Vickers has been found in her Los Angeles home. Police experts suggest the one-time Playboy Playmate may have died alone a year ago. Her body was discovered by a curious neighbor on Wednesday, April 27.
The 82-year-old appeared in classic B-movies "Attack of the 50-Foot Woman" and "Attack of the Giant Leeches". Susan Savage, the neighbor who found Vickers' corpse, tells the Los Angeles Times the actress was in an upstairs room of her dilapidated Benedict Canyon home.
To the publication, Susan reveals she went to check on Yvette after she noticed letters and spiderwebs in the actress' mailbox. "The letters seemed untouched and were starting to yellow," she says. "I just had a bad feeling."
Police believe there is no sign of foul play, but Yvette's official cause of death will be determined by the Los Angeles county coroner's office.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer