Jesse James Couldn't Bring Himself to Write About Baby Louis
The TV mechanic Jesse James' marriage fell apart in March, 2010 when his infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid and his divorce from Sandra Bullock was finalised months later.
It was subsequently revealed that the couple had started a family of their own two months before James hit headlines, adopting baby Louis from Louisiana, and Bullock completed the adoption process as a single mother following their split.
James has now laid bare his troubled life in his autobiography, "American Outlaw", in which he comes clean about his affair and takes "full accountability" for his heartbreaking betrayal.
In an interview with People magazine, the father-of-three admits he was emotionally distraught during his marriage breakdown, but new fiancee Kat Von D has helped him bounce back - and now he is putting his family first.
He says, "Everything got ripped to shreds... I was at my breaking point... I'm moving forward, thinking clearly and becoming a better person... I have started life over."
But there's one aspect of his life he couldn't bring himself to talk about in his memoir - baby Louis, now 16 months old.
He tells the publication, "Talking about Louis almost felt too intimate. He is so sweet and I miss him."
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women