Jesse James Couldn't Bring Himself to Write About Baby Louis
The TV mechanic Jesse James' marriage fell apart in March, 2010 when his infidelity was exposed in a U.S. tabloid and his divorce from Sandra Bullock was finalised months later.
It was subsequently revealed that the couple had started a family of their own two months before James hit headlines, adopting baby Louis from Louisiana, and Bullock completed the adoption process as a single mother following their split.
James has now laid bare his troubled life in his autobiography, "American Outlaw", in which he comes clean about his affair and takes "full accountability" for his heartbreaking betrayal.
In an interview with People magazine, the father-of-three admits he was emotionally distraught during his marriage breakdown, but new fiancee Kat Von D has helped him bounce back - and now he is putting his family first.
He says, "Everything got ripped to shreds... I was at my breaking point... I'm moving forward, thinking clearly and becoming a better person... I have started life over."
But there's one aspect of his life he couldn't bring himself to talk about in his memoir - baby Louis, now 16 months old.
He tells the publication, "Talking about Louis almost felt too intimate. He is so sweet and I miss him."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?