Emma Roberts Dating Chord Overstreet?
The young actors, Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet were among a group of celebrities who gathered at the Top of the Standard on Thursday night to celebrate the upcoming release of action epic "Thor".
Julia Roberts' niece recently split from her tennis player boyfriend Dathan Kuppin - but she's not weeping over the break-up and has reportedly struck up a relationship with Chord Overstreet, according to the New York Daily News.
The pair spent the entire evening by each other's side as they mingled with Overstreet's fellow "Glee" stars Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale. The actor repeatedly placed his arm around Roberts' waist as they chatted, according to the reports.
Roberts isn't the first big name Overstreet has been linked to - he enjoyed a sporty date with country sweetheart Taylor Swift in February when they attended an ice hockey game together in Los Angeles.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy