Emma Roberts Dating Chord Overstreet?
The young actors, Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet were among a group of celebrities who gathered at the Top of the Standard on Thursday night to celebrate the upcoming release of action epic "Thor".
Julia Roberts' niece recently split from her tennis player boyfriend Dathan Kuppin - but she's not weeping over the break-up and has reportedly struck up a relationship with Chord Overstreet, according to the New York Daily News.
The pair spent the entire evening by each other's side as they mingled with Overstreet's fellow "Glee" stars Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale. The actor repeatedly placed his arm around Roberts' waist as they chatted, according to the reports.
Roberts isn't the first big name Overstreet has been linked to - he enjoyed a sporty date with country sweetheart Taylor Swift in February when they attended an ice hockey game together in Los Angeles.
More Emma Roberts News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes