Emma Roberts Dating Chord Overstreet?
The young actors, Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet were among a group of celebrities who gathered at the Top of the Standard on Thursday night to celebrate the upcoming release of action epic "Thor".
Julia Roberts' niece recently split from her tennis player boyfriend Dathan Kuppin - but she's not weeping over the break-up and has reportedly struck up a relationship with Chord Overstreet, according to the New York Daily News.
The pair spent the entire evening by each other's side as they mingled with Overstreet's fellow "Glee" stars Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale. The actor repeatedly placed his arm around Roberts' waist as they chatted, according to the reports.
Roberts isn't the first big name Overstreet has been linked to - he enjoyed a sporty date with country sweetheart Taylor Swift in February when they attended an ice hockey game together in Los Angeles.
More Emma Roberts News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival