Emma Roberts Dating Chord Overstreet?
The young actors, Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet were among a group of celebrities who gathered at the Top of the Standard on Thursday night to celebrate the upcoming release of action epic "Thor".
Julia Roberts' niece recently split from her tennis player boyfriend Dathan Kuppin - but she's not weeping over the break-up and has reportedly struck up a relationship with Chord Overstreet, according to the New York Daily News.
The pair spent the entire evening by each other's side as they mingled with Overstreet's fellow "Glee" stars Amber Riley, Dianna Agron and Kevin McHale. The actor repeatedly placed his arm around Roberts' waist as they chatted, according to the reports.
Roberts isn't the first big name Overstreet has been linked to - he enjoyed a sporty date with country sweetheart Taylor Swift in February when they attended an ice hockey game together in Los Angeles.
More Emma Roberts News
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'