Hemsworth Brothers Fall Out Over 'Thor' Role
The Aussie stars Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth both auditioned for the Marvel Comics lead "Thor", but it was "Star Trek" actor Chris who triumphed after winning over British director Kenneth Branagh with his recital of a speech from Shakespeare play Henry V.
"The Last Song" star Liam Hemsworth previously brushed off the snub, saying: "I got flown over (to Los Angeles) to do a screen test for 'Thor' which my older brother ended up getting. We had a fight, a big one. No, I'm happy for him to get something. As long as a Hemsworth is throwing that hammer around, then we're good."
But it appears Liam isn't completely over losing out to his brother - Chris, 27, claims relations are still frosty.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Christmas dinner was very awkward. We haven't spoken since."
More Thor News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal