Hemsworth Brothers Fall Out Over 'Thor' Role
The Aussie stars Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth both auditioned for the Marvel Comics lead "Thor", but it was "Star Trek" actor Chris who triumphed after winning over British director Kenneth Branagh with his recital of a speech from Shakespeare play Henry V.
"The Last Song" star Liam Hemsworth previously brushed off the snub, saying: "I got flown over (to Los Angeles) to do a screen test for 'Thor' which my older brother ended up getting. We had a fight, a big one. No, I'm happy for him to get something. As long as a Hemsworth is throwing that hammer around, then we're good."
But it appears Liam isn't completely over losing out to his brother - Chris, 27, claims relations are still frosty.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Christmas dinner was very awkward. We haven't spoken since."
More Thor News
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!