Hemsworth Brothers Fall Out Over 'Thor' Role
The Aussie stars Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth both auditioned for the Marvel Comics lead "Thor", but it was "Star Trek" actor Chris who triumphed after winning over British director Kenneth Branagh with his recital of a speech from Shakespeare play Henry V.
"The Last Song" star Liam Hemsworth previously brushed off the snub, saying: "I got flown over (to Los Angeles) to do a screen test for 'Thor' which my older brother ended up getting. We had a fight, a big one. No, I'm happy for him to get something. As long as a Hemsworth is throwing that hammer around, then we're good."
But it appears Liam isn't completely over losing out to his brother - Chris, 27, claims relations are still frosty.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Christmas dinner was very awkward. We haven't spoken since."
More Thor News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story