Hemsworth Brothers Fall Out Over 'Thor' Role
The Aussie stars Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth both auditioned for the Marvel Comics lead "Thor", but it was "Star Trek" actor Chris who triumphed after winning over British director Kenneth Branagh with his recital of a speech from Shakespeare play Henry V.
"The Last Song" star Liam Hemsworth previously brushed off the snub, saying: "I got flown over (to Los Angeles) to do a screen test for 'Thor' which my older brother ended up getting. We had a fight, a big one. No, I'm happy for him to get something. As long as a Hemsworth is throwing that hammer around, then we're good."
But it appears Liam isn't completely over losing out to his brother - Chris, 27, claims relations are still frosty.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Christmas dinner was very awkward. We haven't spoken since."
More Thor News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked