Hemsworth Brothers Fall Out Over 'Thor' Role
The Aussie stars Chris Hemsworth and Liam Hemsworth both auditioned for the Marvel Comics lead "Thor", but it was "Star Trek" actor Chris who triumphed after winning over British director Kenneth Branagh with his recital of a speech from Shakespeare play Henry V.
"The Last Song" star Liam Hemsworth previously brushed off the snub, saying: "I got flown over (to Los Angeles) to do a screen test for 'Thor' which my older brother ended up getting. We had a fight, a big one. No, I'm happy for him to get something. As long as a Hemsworth is throwing that hammer around, then we're good."
But it appears Liam isn't completely over losing out to his brother - Chris, 27, claims relations are still frosty.
He tells the New York Daily News, "Christmas dinner was very awkward. We haven't spoken since."
More Thor News
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years