Kate Hudson Decorates Nursery
The "Almost Famous" actress is expecting a baby with her rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy and she recently admitted she doesn't "feel prepared" as her summer due date looms.
Kate Hudson admits she didn't feel ready when she was expecting her son, Ryder, from her marriage to Chris Robinson, as she didn't own her own house until late in her pregnancy, so now she has been able to enjoy painting the new baby's nursery.
She tells QMI, "All's good. It's different this time. With Ryder, I didn't have a nursery. I didn't even have a house until I was seven months pregnant. This time I actually got to paint a nursery."
Hudson doesn't know the gender of the baby, so she decided to paint the room a neutral yellow, adding, "I'm going with neutral colours. I don't know what (gender) it is. Yellow's a good sunny colour for kids."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding