Kate Hudson Decorates Nursery
The "Almost Famous" actress is expecting a baby with her rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy and she recently admitted she doesn't "feel prepared" as her summer due date looms.
Kate Hudson admits she didn't feel ready when she was expecting her son, Ryder, from her marriage to Chris Robinson, as she didn't own her own house until late in her pregnancy, so now she has been able to enjoy painting the new baby's nursery.
She tells QMI, "All's good. It's different this time. With Ryder, I didn't have a nursery. I didn't even have a house until I was seven months pregnant. This time I actually got to paint a nursery."
Hudson doesn't know the gender of the baby, so she decided to paint the room a neutral yellow, adding, "I'm going with neutral colours. I don't know what (gender) it is. Yellow's a good sunny colour for kids."
More Kate Hudson News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date