Kate Hudson Decorates Nursery
The "Almost Famous" actress is expecting a baby with her rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy and she recently admitted she doesn't "feel prepared" as her summer due date looms.
Kate Hudson admits she didn't feel ready when she was expecting her son, Ryder, from her marriage to Chris Robinson, as she didn't own her own house until late in her pregnancy, so now she has been able to enjoy painting the new baby's nursery.
She tells QMI, "All's good. It's different this time. With Ryder, I didn't have a nursery. I didn't even have a house until I was seven months pregnant. This time I actually got to paint a nursery."
Hudson doesn't know the gender of the baby, so she decided to paint the room a neutral yellow, adding, "I'm going with neutral colours. I don't know what (gender) it is. Yellow's a good sunny colour for kids."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons