Kate Hudson Decorates Nursery
The "Almost Famous" actress is expecting a baby with her rocker fiance Matthew Bellamy and she recently admitted she doesn't "feel prepared" as her summer due date looms.
Kate Hudson admits she didn't feel ready when she was expecting her son, Ryder, from her marriage to Chris Robinson, as she didn't own her own house until late in her pregnancy, so now she has been able to enjoy painting the new baby's nursery.
She tells QMI, "All's good. It's different this time. With Ryder, I didn't have a nursery. I didn't even have a house until I was seven months pregnant. This time I actually got to paint a nursery."
Hudson doesn't know the gender of the baby, so she decided to paint the room a neutral yellow, adding, "I'm going with neutral colours. I don't know what (gender) it is. Yellow's a good sunny colour for kids."
More Kate Hudson News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes