Sinitta Casts Doubt Over Simon Cowell's Wedding Plans
Simon Cowell announced in February last year that he had become engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, sparking frenzied speculation about when the nuptials will take place.
"The X Factor (US)" boss has still not revealed any details of his wedding, and his former girlfriend Sinitta has now cast doubt over it - suggesting he no longer spends "so much time" with his fiancee.
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "When he and Mezhgan first got engaged, he was besotted. I thought, 'OK, he's gone. I've lost him. He's head over heels.'"
"It wasn't like a knife in my heart but it was strange to watch him. I'd never seen him like that with anyone before, and I was going through a divorce, so I probably was lonely. It seemed to come from nowhere so I was quite stunned... Now they don't spend so much time together. I've only seen her with him once this year... I really don't know if they'll get married."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans