Sinitta Casts Doubt Over Simon Cowell's Wedding Plans
Simon Cowell announced in February last year that he had become engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, sparking frenzied speculation about when the nuptials will take place.
"The X Factor (US)" boss has still not revealed any details of his wedding, and his former girlfriend Sinitta has now cast doubt over it - suggesting he no longer spends "so much time" with his fiancee.
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "When he and Mezhgan first got engaged, he was besotted. I thought, 'OK, he's gone. I've lost him. He's head over heels.'"
"It wasn't like a knife in my heart but it was strange to watch him. I'd never seen him like that with anyone before, and I was going through a divorce, so I probably was lonely. It seemed to come from nowhere so I was quite stunned... Now they don't spend so much time together. I've only seen her with him once this year... I really don't know if they'll get married."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed