Sinitta Casts Doubt Over Simon Cowell's Wedding Plans
Simon Cowell announced in February last year that he had become engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, sparking frenzied speculation about when the nuptials will take place.
"The X Factor (US)" boss has still not revealed any details of his wedding, and his former girlfriend Sinitta has now cast doubt over it - suggesting he no longer spends "so much time" with his fiancee.
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "When he and Mezhgan first got engaged, he was besotted. I thought, 'OK, he's gone. I've lost him. He's head over heels.'"
"It wasn't like a knife in my heart but it was strange to watch him. I'd never seen him like that with anyone before, and I was going through a divorce, so I probably was lonely. It seemed to come from nowhere so I was quite stunned... Now they don't spend so much time together. I've only seen her with him once this year... I really don't know if they'll get married."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered