Sinitta Casts Doubt Over Simon Cowell's Wedding Plans
Simon Cowell announced in February last year that he had become engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, sparking frenzied speculation about when the nuptials will take place.
"The X Factor (US)" boss has still not revealed any details of his wedding, and his former girlfriend Sinitta has now cast doubt over it - suggesting he no longer spends "so much time" with his fiancee.
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "When he and Mezhgan first got engaged, he was besotted. I thought, 'OK, he's gone. I've lost him. He's head over heels.'"
"It wasn't like a knife in my heart but it was strange to watch him. I'd never seen him like that with anyone before, and I was going through a divorce, so I probably was lonely. It seemed to come from nowhere so I was quite stunned... Now they don't spend so much time together. I've only seen her with him once this year... I really don't know if they'll get married."
More Simon Cowell News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner