Sinitta Casts Doubt Over Simon Cowell's Wedding Plans
Simon Cowell announced in February last year that he had become engaged to make-up artist Mezhgan Hussainy, sparking frenzied speculation about when the nuptials will take place.
"The X Factor (US)" boss has still not revealed any details of his wedding, and his former girlfriend Sinitta has now cast doubt over it - suggesting he no longer spends "so much time" with his fiancee.
She tells Britain's Weekend magazine, "When he and Mezhgan first got engaged, he was besotted. I thought, 'OK, he's gone. I've lost him. He's head over heels.'"
"It wasn't like a knife in my heart but it was strange to watch him. I'd never seen him like that with anyone before, and I was going through a divorce, so I probably was lonely. It seemed to come from nowhere so I was quite stunned... Now they don't spend so much time together. I've only seen her with him once this year... I really don't know if they'll get married."
More Simon Cowell News
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors