Lady GaGa Bans Ice From Shows
Lady GaGa has toured all over the world with her popular Monster Ball shows, and the list of demands she hands venue bosses has emerged online in a leaked dressing room rider.
GaGa's backstage requests include banning ice from all concert venue bars half an hour before she takes the stage in case rowdy fans throw it during the show.
The document, obtained by The Smoking Gun website, also discloses the singer's healthy eating habits, revealing she snacks on smoothies, dried fruit, natural yoghurt and low-fat cereals, while her meals generally consist of "grilled chicken breast with rice, healthy white fish with salad".
GaGa also insists on drinking organic ginger and lemongrass tea, which is listed as "very important", as well as Fuze Slenderize drinks and Red Bull Light.
The rider also details the pop star's super-strict security system, revealing she travels with her own group of bodyguards called the Lady GaGa Advance Security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens