Lady GaGa Bans Ice From Shows
Lady GaGa has toured all over the world with her popular Monster Ball shows, and the list of demands she hands venue bosses has emerged online in a leaked dressing room rider.
GaGa's backstage requests include banning ice from all concert venue bars half an hour before she takes the stage in case rowdy fans throw it during the show.
The document, obtained by The Smoking Gun website, also discloses the singer's healthy eating habits, revealing she snacks on smoothies, dried fruit, natural yoghurt and low-fat cereals, while her meals generally consist of "grilled chicken breast with rice, healthy white fish with salad".
GaGa also insists on drinking organic ginger and lemongrass tea, which is listed as "very important", as well as Fuze Slenderize drinks and Red Bull Light.
The rider also details the pop star's super-strict security system, revealing she travels with her own group of bodyguards called the Lady GaGa Advance Security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards