Lady GaGa Bans Ice From Shows
Lady GaGa has toured all over the world with her popular Monster Ball shows, and the list of demands she hands venue bosses has emerged online in a leaked dressing room rider.
GaGa's backstage requests include banning ice from all concert venue bars half an hour before she takes the stage in case rowdy fans throw it during the show.
The document, obtained by The Smoking Gun website, also discloses the singer's healthy eating habits, revealing she snacks on smoothies, dried fruit, natural yoghurt and low-fat cereals, while her meals generally consist of "grilled chicken breast with rice, healthy white fish with salad".
GaGa also insists on drinking organic ginger and lemongrass tea, which is listed as "very important", as well as Fuze Slenderize drinks and Red Bull Light.
The rider also details the pop star's super-strict security system, revealing she travels with her own group of bodyguards called the Lady GaGa Advance Security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy