Lady GaGa Bans Ice From Shows
Lady GaGa has toured all over the world with her popular Monster Ball shows, and the list of demands she hands venue bosses has emerged online in a leaked dressing room rider.
GaGa's backstage requests include banning ice from all concert venue bars half an hour before she takes the stage in case rowdy fans throw it during the show.
The document, obtained by The Smoking Gun website, also discloses the singer's healthy eating habits, revealing she snacks on smoothies, dried fruit, natural yoghurt and low-fat cereals, while her meals generally consist of "grilled chicken breast with rice, healthy white fish with salad".
GaGa also insists on drinking organic ginger and lemongrass tea, which is listed as "very important", as well as Fuze Slenderize drinks and Red Bull Light.
The rider also details the pop star's super-strict security system, revealing she travels with her own group of bodyguards called the Lady GaGa Advance Security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler