Lady GaGa Bans Ice From Shows
Lady GaGa has toured all over the world with her popular Monster Ball shows, and the list of demands she hands venue bosses has emerged online in a leaked dressing room rider.
GaGa's backstage requests include banning ice from all concert venue bars half an hour before she takes the stage in case rowdy fans throw it during the show.
The document, obtained by The Smoking Gun website, also discloses the singer's healthy eating habits, revealing she snacks on smoothies, dried fruit, natural yoghurt and low-fat cereals, while her meals generally consist of "grilled chicken breast with rice, healthy white fish with salad".
GaGa also insists on drinking organic ginger and lemongrass tea, which is listed as "very important", as well as Fuze Slenderize drinks and Red Bull Light.
The rider also details the pop star's super-strict security system, revealing she travels with her own group of bodyguards called the Lady GaGa Advance Security.
More Lady GaGa News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'