Matt Smith Needs Real Doctor After Head Injury
The British actor and the "Doctor Who" star, Matt Smith, the latest star to tackle the lead role in the cult sci-fi series, was taken to hospital after he tripped and injured himself.
Matt Smith was treated for a nasty gash on his head by staff at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, the city where the TV show is filmed.
However, the 28 year old refused to let the incident hamper his fun and returned to partying with pals after he was bandaged up.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Matt tripped over in his flat (apartment) and sustained a minor head cut. He went to A&E (the emergency room) as a precaution. He is very, very clumsy so nobody will be surprised."
"It looked really painful but Matt didn't seem to care. Luckily they had just finished shooting scenes - if not his bosses would have been fuming because it didn't look too pretty."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed