Matt Smith Needs Real Doctor After Head Injury
The British actor and the "Doctor Who" star, Matt Smith, the latest star to tackle the lead role in the cult sci-fi series, was taken to hospital after he tripped and injured himself.
Matt Smith was treated for a nasty gash on his head by staff at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, the city where the TV show is filmed.
However, the 28 year old refused to let the incident hamper his fun and returned to partying with pals after he was bandaged up.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Matt tripped over in his flat (apartment) and sustained a minor head cut. He went to A&E (the emergency room) as a precaution. He is very, very clumsy so nobody will be surprised."
"It looked really painful but Matt didn't seem to care. Luckily they had just finished shooting scenes - if not his bosses would have been fuming because it didn't look too pretty."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up