Matt Smith Needs Real Doctor After Head Injury
The British actor and the "Doctor Who" star, Matt Smith, the latest star to tackle the lead role in the cult sci-fi series, was taken to hospital after he tripped and injured himself.
Matt Smith was treated for a nasty gash on his head by staff at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, the city where the TV show is filmed.
However, the 28 year old refused to let the incident hamper his fun and returned to partying with pals after he was bandaged up.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Matt tripped over in his flat (apartment) and sustained a minor head cut. He went to A&E (the emergency room) as a precaution. He is very, very clumsy so nobody will be surprised."
"It looked really painful but Matt didn't seem to care. Luckily they had just finished shooting scenes - if not his bosses would have been fuming because it didn't look too pretty."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?