Matt Smith Needs Real Doctor After Head Injury
The British actor and the "Doctor Who" star, Matt Smith, the latest star to tackle the lead role in the cult sci-fi series, was taken to hospital after he tripped and injured himself.
Matt Smith was treated for a nasty gash on his head by staff at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, the city where the TV show is filmed.
However, the 28 year old refused to let the incident hamper his fun and returned to partying with pals after he was bandaged up.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Matt tripped over in his flat (apartment) and sustained a minor head cut. He went to A&E (the emergency room) as a precaution. He is very, very clumsy so nobody will be surprised."
"It looked really painful but Matt didn't seem to care. Luckily they had just finished shooting scenes - if not his bosses would have been fuming because it didn't look too pretty."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?