Matt Smith Needs Real Doctor After Head Injury
The British actor and the "Doctor Who" star, Matt Smith, the latest star to tackle the lead role in the cult sci-fi series, was taken to hospital after he tripped and injured himself.
Matt Smith was treated for a nasty gash on his head by staff at the University Hospital of Wales in Cardiff, the city where the TV show is filmed.
However, the 28 year old refused to let the incident hamper his fun and returned to partying with pals after he was bandaged up.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "Matt tripped over in his flat (apartment) and sustained a minor head cut. He went to A&E (the emergency room) as a precaution. He is very, very clumsy so nobody will be surprised."
"It looked really painful but Matt didn't seem to care. Luckily they had just finished shooting scenes - if not his bosses would have been fuming because it didn't look too pretty."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!