Charlie Sheen's Divorce Finalised
The troubled actor's, Charlie Sheen marriage hit headlines back in 2009 when he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
The couple split, and Brooke Mueller, mother of the star's twin sons, filed for divorce in January last year leading to months of legal wrangling as they battled for custody of the boys.
Charlie Sheen and Mueller have now reportedly reached a settlement agreement, paving the way for the finalisation of their divorce on Monday, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 (GBP34,375) a month in child support for Bob and Max, two, as well as a lump sum of $757,698 (GBP473, 561). Sheen has been allowed to keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will reportedly pay Mueller $1 million (GBP625,000) for her share of the property.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut