Charlie Sheen's Divorce Finalised
The troubled actor's, Charlie Sheen marriage hit headlines back in 2009 when he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
The couple split, and Brooke Mueller, mother of the star's twin sons, filed for divorce in January last year leading to months of legal wrangling as they battled for custody of the boys.
Charlie Sheen and Mueller have now reportedly reached a settlement agreement, paving the way for the finalisation of their divorce on Monday, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 (GBP34,375) a month in child support for Bob and Max, two, as well as a lump sum of $757,698 (GBP473, 561). Sheen has been allowed to keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will reportedly pay Mueller $1 million (GBP625,000) for her share of the property.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour