Charlie Sheen's Divorce Finalised
The troubled actor's, Charlie Sheen marriage hit headlines back in 2009 when he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
The couple split, and Brooke Mueller, mother of the star's twin sons, filed for divorce in January last year leading to months of legal wrangling as they battled for custody of the boys.
Charlie Sheen and Mueller have now reportedly reached a settlement agreement, paving the way for the finalisation of their divorce on Monday, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 (GBP34,375) a month in child support for Bob and Max, two, as well as a lump sum of $757,698 (GBP473, 561). Sheen has been allowed to keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will reportedly pay Mueller $1 million (GBP625,000) for her share of the property.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion