Charlie Sheen's Divorce Finalised
The troubled actor's, Charlie Sheen marriage hit headlines back in 2009 when he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
The couple split, and Brooke Mueller, mother of the star's twin sons, filed for divorce in January last year leading to months of legal wrangling as they battled for custody of the boys.
Charlie Sheen and Mueller have now reportedly reached a settlement agreement, paving the way for the finalisation of their divorce on Monday, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 (GBP34,375) a month in child support for Bob and Max, two, as well as a lump sum of $757,698 (GBP473, 561). Sheen has been allowed to keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will reportedly pay Mueller $1 million (GBP625,000) for her share of the property.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign