Charlie Sheen's Divorce Finalised
The troubled actor's, Charlie Sheen marriage hit headlines back in 2009 when he was arrested on Christmas Day following a bust-up with his wife. He subsequently pleaded guilty to a charge of misdemeanour assault and was handed a suspended jail term.
The couple split, and Brooke Mueller, mother of the star's twin sons, filed for divorce in January last year leading to months of legal wrangling as they battled for custody of the boys.
Charlie Sheen and Mueller have now reportedly reached a settlement agreement, paving the way for the finalisation of their divorce on Monday, according to TMZ.com.
The website reports Sheen will pay Mueller $55,000 (GBP34,375) a month in child support for Bob and Max, two, as well as a lump sum of $757,698 (GBP473, 561). Sheen has been allowed to keep the family home in Los Angeles, but will reportedly pay Mueller $1 million (GBP625,000) for her share of the property.
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia