Blue Go G-A-Y for Royal Wedding
Blue split in 2005, but recently reunited to represent Britain at the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest later this month.
The pop stars preceded their imminent performance at the popular singing competition by putting on a show for fans at the U.K. capital's famous G-A-Y Bar on Saturday night.
The show came just a day after Prince William married Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge in London - so Duncan James and his bandmates Lee Ryan, Antony Costa and Simon Webbe, decided to embrace the royal wedding theme by dressing as grooms.
They were backed by a group of hunky dancers in bridal dresses, and during the concert the pop stars thrilled the crowd by tearing off the gowns and stripping the men down to skimpy underpants.
James said after the show, "The whole nation is feeling so patriotic this weekend, that we really wanted to do something as a tribute to William and Kate."
"As we're representing the U.K. ourselves in just under two weeks, how could we not get behind the royal wedding fever? The feeling of support for the U.K. currently is amazing. When we've travelled round Europe promoting Eurovision there is a really good feeling for us Brits out there. Hopefully the royal wedding fever is gonna help us get (full points) at Eurovision."
More Blue News
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?