Rod Stewart and Wife Sleep in Separate Rooms
Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster are sleeping in separate rooms - so the singer can get the rest he needs as he tours with Stevie Nicks. The couple's second child together, Aiden, was born 10 weeks ago, and Stewart admits he has had to come to an agreement with his wife so he can get plenty of sleep.
He tells People.com, "If the baby wakes up then you have to go sleep in the other room. He's up every two hours now, so a few nights a week I go and sleep in another room." He added that he works on being more hands-on with his family. "I'm trying to make more time now that I've carved out my career," he said. "I want to enjoy my kids. We're all planning a massive vacation somewhere."
During the chat at ASCAP Pop Music Awards, Rod also made a brief comment on recent report that his daughter Kimberly Stewart is expecting Benicio Del Toro's baby. Asked about becoming a grandfather, the 66-year-old responded simply, "It's going to be good."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard