Rod Stewart and Wife Sleep in Separate Rooms
Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster are sleeping in separate rooms - so the singer can get the rest he needs as he tours with Stevie Nicks. The couple's second child together, Aiden, was born 10 weeks ago, and Stewart admits he has had to come to an agreement with his wife so he can get plenty of sleep.
He tells People.com, "If the baby wakes up then you have to go sleep in the other room. He's up every two hours now, so a few nights a week I go and sleep in another room." He added that he works on being more hands-on with his family. "I'm trying to make more time now that I've carved out my career," he said. "I want to enjoy my kids. We're all planning a massive vacation somewhere."
During the chat at ASCAP Pop Music Awards, Rod also made a brief comment on recent report that his daughter Kimberly Stewart is expecting Benicio Del Toro's baby. Asked about becoming a grandfather, the 66-year-old responded simply, "It's going to be good."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna