Rod Stewart and Wife Sleep in Separate Rooms
Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster are sleeping in separate rooms - so the singer can get the rest he needs as he tours with Stevie Nicks. The couple's second child together, Aiden, was born 10 weeks ago, and Stewart admits he has had to come to an agreement with his wife so he can get plenty of sleep.
He tells People.com, "If the baby wakes up then you have to go sleep in the other room. He's up every two hours now, so a few nights a week I go and sleep in another room." He added that he works on being more hands-on with his family. "I'm trying to make more time now that I've carved out my career," he said. "I want to enjoy my kids. We're all planning a massive vacation somewhere."
During the chat at ASCAP Pop Music Awards, Rod also made a brief comment on recent report that his daughter Kimberly Stewart is expecting Benicio Del Toro's baby. Asked about becoming a grandfather, the 66-year-old responded simply, "It's going to be good."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign