Rod Stewart and Wife Sleep in Separate Rooms
Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster are sleeping in separate rooms - so the singer can get the rest he needs as he tours with Stevie Nicks. The couple's second child together, Aiden, was born 10 weeks ago, and Stewart admits he has had to come to an agreement with his wife so he can get plenty of sleep.
He tells People.com, "If the baby wakes up then you have to go sleep in the other room. He's up every two hours now, so a few nights a week I go and sleep in another room." He added that he works on being more hands-on with his family. "I'm trying to make more time now that I've carved out my career," he said. "I want to enjoy my kids. We're all planning a massive vacation somewhere."
During the chat at ASCAP Pop Music Awards, Rod also made a brief comment on recent report that his daughter Kimberly Stewart is expecting Benicio Del Toro's baby. Asked about becoming a grandfather, the 66-year-old responded simply, "It's going to be good."
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London