Rod Stewart and Wife Sleep in Separate Rooms
Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster are sleeping in separate rooms - so the singer can get the rest he needs as he tours with Stevie Nicks. The couple's second child together, Aiden, was born 10 weeks ago, and Stewart admits he has had to come to an agreement with his wife so he can get plenty of sleep.
He tells People.com, "If the baby wakes up then you have to go sleep in the other room. He's up every two hours now, so a few nights a week I go and sleep in another room." He added that he works on being more hands-on with his family. "I'm trying to make more time now that I've carved out my career," he said. "I want to enjoy my kids. We're all planning a massive vacation somewhere."
During the chat at ASCAP Pop Music Awards, Rod also made a brief comment on recent report that his daughter Kimberly Stewart is expecting Benicio Del Toro's baby. Asked about becoming a grandfather, the 66-year-old responded simply, "It's going to be good."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!