Bryan Cranston Joins 'Rock of Ages'
Former "Malcolm in the Middle" star Bryan Cranston has been added to the cast of movie musical "Rock of Ages" - as the Mayor of Los Angeles. The Emmy Award-winner will play Catherine Zeta-Jones' husband in the blockbuster, which will also feature Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Julianne Hough and Russell Brand.
Announcing the casting news via Twitter.com on Saturday, April 30, director Adam Shankman wrote, "So honored! Bryan Cranston is joining the cast of #rockofagesmovie! LA has a mayor!" Filming is set to start this summer and the film is slated to hit cinemas across the U.S. on June 1, 2012.
"Rock of Ages" will see former "Dancing with the Stars" champion Julianne taking the role of Sherrie with "Knight and Day" star Tom playing aging rocker Stacee Jaxx. This drama musical follows Sherrie, a small town girl who catches the eye of big city rocker Stacee.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'