George Michael Disappointed BBC Snubbed His Royal Wedding Anthem
The network dedicated hours Duke & Duchess of Cambridge footage to the wedding, but George Michael didn't hear his cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" played once.
He has taken to Twitter to comment on the snub, writing, "Had hoped to hear a few seconds amongst the incredible BBC coverage, but alas, it was not to be."
However, the song was played during the telecast overseas.
He adds, "Apparently they used it on TV in Norway."
And Michael refuses to let the BBC snub get him down, adding, "Apparently the two people that really mattered loved it, which truly was the point... And you lot seem to love it, so all in all, mission accomplished my lovelies."
"(I) always recieve (sic) more support abroad. It's a shame but let's be honest, after almost 30yrs I count myself lucky to get any support anywhere!!"
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'