George Michael Disappointed BBC Snubbed His Royal Wedding Anthem
The network dedicated hours Duke & Duchess of Cambridge footage to the wedding, but George Michael didn't hear his cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" played once.
He has taken to Twitter to comment on the snub, writing, "Had hoped to hear a few seconds amongst the incredible BBC coverage, but alas, it was not to be."
However, the song was played during the telecast overseas.
He adds, "Apparently they used it on TV in Norway."
And Michael refuses to let the BBC snub get him down, adding, "Apparently the two people that really mattered loved it, which truly was the point... And you lot seem to love it, so all in all, mission accomplished my lovelies."
"(I) always recieve (sic) more support abroad. It's a shame but let's be honest, after almost 30yrs I count myself lucky to get any support anywhere!!"
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant