George Michael Disappointed BBC Snubbed His Royal Wedding Anthem
The network dedicated hours Duke & Duchess of Cambridge footage to the wedding, but George Michael didn't hear his cover of Stevie Wonder's "You & I" played once.
He has taken to Twitter to comment on the snub, writing, "Had hoped to hear a few seconds amongst the incredible BBC coverage, but alas, it was not to be."
However, the song was played during the telecast overseas.
He adds, "Apparently they used it on TV in Norway."
And Michael refuses to let the BBC snub get him down, adding, "Apparently the two people that really mattered loved it, which truly was the point... And you lot seem to love it, so all in all, mission accomplished my lovelies."
"(I) always recieve (sic) more support abroad. It's a shame but let's be honest, after almost 30yrs I count myself lucky to get any support anywhere!!"
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'