Ronnie Wood Glad Family Forgave Him for Affair
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood left his wife of 24 years in 2008 after his affair with a young Russian cocktail waitress hit headlines. Wood moved out of the family home and struck up a relationship with Ekaterina Ivanova, who at 20 years old was younger than all of Wood's grown-up children.
Wood admits his kids with Jo - Leah and Tyrone - as well as his son Jesse from a previous relationship and Jamie from Jo's first marriage, struggled to deal with the split and it took a long time for them to mend their relationship with their rock star dad.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had my differences with them... I used to worry, 'I've lost my family.' They hated me for a while, but they're very resilient. The oldest is 36, the youngest is 28. So they're all grown and they've seen me come through and now they say, 'OK dad, we love you, we're on your side'."
Wood and Jo finalised their divorce earlier this year.
More Ronnie Wood News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones