Ronnie Wood Glad Family Forgave Him for Affair
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood left his wife of 24 years in 2008 after his affair with a young Russian cocktail waitress hit headlines. Wood moved out of the family home and struck up a relationship with Ekaterina Ivanova, who at 20 years old was younger than all of Wood's grown-up children.
Wood admits his kids with Jo - Leah and Tyrone - as well as his son Jesse from a previous relationship and Jamie from Jo's first marriage, struggled to deal with the split and it took a long time for them to mend their relationship with their rock star dad.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had my differences with them... I used to worry, 'I've lost my family.' They hated me for a while, but they're very resilient. The oldest is 36, the youngest is 28. So they're all grown and they've seen me come through and now they say, 'OK dad, we love you, we're on your side'."
Wood and Jo finalised their divorce earlier this year.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball