Ronnie Wood Glad Family Forgave Him for Affair
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood left his wife of 24 years in 2008 after his affair with a young Russian cocktail waitress hit headlines. Wood moved out of the family home and struck up a relationship with Ekaterina Ivanova, who at 20 years old was younger than all of Wood's grown-up children.
Wood admits his kids with Jo - Leah and Tyrone - as well as his son Jesse from a previous relationship and Jamie from Jo's first marriage, struggled to deal with the split and it took a long time for them to mend their relationship with their rock star dad.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had my differences with them... I used to worry, 'I've lost my family.' They hated me for a while, but they're very resilient. The oldest is 36, the youngest is 28. So they're all grown and they've seen me come through and now they say, 'OK dad, we love you, we're on your side'."
Wood and Jo finalised their divorce earlier this year.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC