Ronnie Wood Glad Family Forgave Him for Affair
The Rolling Stones star Ronnie Wood left his wife of 24 years in 2008 after his affair with a young Russian cocktail waitress hit headlines. Wood moved out of the family home and struck up a relationship with Ekaterina Ivanova, who at 20 years old was younger than all of Wood's grown-up children.
Wood admits his kids with Jo - Leah and Tyrone - as well as his son Jesse from a previous relationship and Jamie from Jo's first marriage, struggled to deal with the split and it took a long time for them to mend their relationship with their rock star dad.
He tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I've had my differences with them... I used to worry, 'I've lost my family.' They hated me for a while, but they're very resilient. The oldest is 36, the youngest is 28. So they're all grown and they've seen me come through and now they say, 'OK dad, we love you, we're on your side'."
Wood and Jo finalised their divorce earlier this year.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser