Nervous Nick Cannon Took Mariah Carey to Wrong Hospital Ward
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey became first-time parents on Saturday when they welcomed a boy and a girl at a medical facility in Los Angeles and the happy event coincided with the couple's fourth wedding anniversary.
When Mariah Carey first began to experience contractions, Nick Cannon drove her to the hospital - but the rapper/actor was so flustered he went to the wrong department and had to be redirected to the maternity unit.
Carey's representative, Cindi Berger, tells People.com, "Nick was very nervous and Mariah was completely calm. Mariah thought it was another soft labour (false alarm) and Nick was driving her to the hospital and she (was) very calm and the music was blasting."
"When they walked into the hospital, (Cannon) was going the wrong way and the nurse redirected them to go (to) the maternity ward, and I said to her, 'That's right out of (TV sitcom) I Love Lucy,' and she laughed."
Berger also dismissed rumours the singer had planned to give birth on her wedding anniversary, adding, "No, not even Mariah could plan that."
More Nick Cannon News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21