Nervous Nick Cannon Took Mariah Carey to Wrong Hospital Ward
Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey became first-time parents on Saturday when they welcomed a boy and a girl at a medical facility in Los Angeles and the happy event coincided with the couple's fourth wedding anniversary.
When Mariah Carey first began to experience contractions, Nick Cannon drove her to the hospital - but the rapper/actor was so flustered he went to the wrong department and had to be redirected to the maternity unit.
Carey's representative, Cindi Berger, tells People.com, "Nick was very nervous and Mariah was completely calm. Mariah thought it was another soft labour (false alarm) and Nick was driving her to the hospital and she (was) very calm and the music was blasting."
"When they walked into the hospital, (Cannon) was going the wrong way and the nurse redirected them to go (to) the maternity ward, and I said to her, 'That's right out of (TV sitcom) I Love Lucy,' and she laughed."
Berger also dismissed rumours the singer had planned to give birth on her wedding anniversary, adding, "No, not even Mariah could plan that."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked