Stars Send Best Wishes to Royal Couple
Prince William and Kate Middleton married in a stately ceremony on Friday, April 29, witnessed by an estimated two billion people across the globe.
And in the hours after the wedding, a string of celebrities took to their blog on the social networking website to comment on the nuptials.
Singer/actress Miley Cyrus writes, "Wow wow wow #royalwedding soooo romantic. FLAWLESS. How lucky is Kate? Its every girls dream to be a princess", and former Spice Girl Melanie Brown adds, "What a great wedding, wishing them all the best, soo happy for them!!"
Culture Club frontman Boy George comments, "Was today a tribute to the late Princess Diana or what? Her legacy lived on today, it's a fact!", British funnyman Stephen Fry writes, "Wedding all looked most charming on the news bulletins", and Aussie star Holly Valance adds, "They look so happy! Was a lovely piece of history we just witnessed!!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'