Stars Send Best Wishes to Royal Couple
Prince William and Kate Middleton married in a stately ceremony on Friday, April 29, witnessed by an estimated two billion people across the globe.
And in the hours after the wedding, a string of celebrities took to their blog on the social networking website to comment on the nuptials.
Singer/actress Miley Cyrus writes, "Wow wow wow #royalwedding soooo romantic. FLAWLESS. How lucky is Kate? Its every girls dream to be a princess", and former Spice Girl Melanie Brown adds, "What a great wedding, wishing them all the best, soo happy for them!!"
Culture Club frontman Boy George comments, "Was today a tribute to the late Princess Diana or what? Her legacy lived on today, it's a fact!", British funnyman Stephen Fry writes, "Wedding all looked most charming on the news bulletins", and Aussie star Holly Valance adds, "They look so happy! Was a lovely piece of history we just witnessed!!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard