Stars Send Best Wishes to Royal Couple
Prince William and Kate Middleton married in a stately ceremony on Friday, April 29, witnessed by an estimated two billion people across the globe.
And in the hours after the wedding, a string of celebrities took to their blog on the social networking website to comment on the nuptials.
Singer/actress Miley Cyrus writes, "Wow wow wow #royalwedding soooo romantic. FLAWLESS. How lucky is Kate? Its every girls dream to be a princess", and former Spice Girl Melanie Brown adds, "What a great wedding, wishing them all the best, soo happy for them!!"
Culture Club frontman Boy George comments, "Was today a tribute to the late Princess Diana or what? Her legacy lived on today, it's a fact!", British funnyman Stephen Fry writes, "Wedding all looked most charming on the news bulletins", and Aussie star Holly Valance adds, "They look so happy! Was a lovely piece of history we just witnessed!!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!