Stars Send Best Wishes to Royal Couple
Prince William and Kate Middleton married in a stately ceremony on Friday, April 29, witnessed by an estimated two billion people across the globe.
And in the hours after the wedding, a string of celebrities took to their blog on the social networking website to comment on the nuptials.
Singer/actress Miley Cyrus writes, "Wow wow wow #royalwedding soooo romantic. FLAWLESS. How lucky is Kate? Its every girls dream to be a princess", and former Spice Girl Melanie Brown adds, "What a great wedding, wishing them all the best, soo happy for them!!"
Culture Club frontman Boy George comments, "Was today a tribute to the late Princess Diana or what? Her legacy lived on today, it's a fact!", British funnyman Stephen Fry writes, "Wedding all looked most charming on the news bulletins", and Aussie star Holly Valance adds, "They look so happy! Was a lovely piece of history we just witnessed!!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly