Kate Middleton Will Do Her Own Make-Up for Royal Wedding
The future princess, Kate Middleton who will wed Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London on Friday, has elected to forgo the special treatment after receiving one-on-one lessons with a famed London make-up artist.
Kate Middleton's wedding planner, Mark Niemierko, tells People.com, "I heard that Arabella Preston was called in by a mutual friend of hers and Kate's. She's had about three or four lessons with Kate at her private flat in Chelsea and has also gone, very privately to Clarence House."
"Arabella was supposed to be coming on the day as well but now she isn't, because Kate's comfortable and confident in doing it herself."
Insiders suggest the last-minute decision to take care of her own make-up is Middleton's way of making sure details about her top secret wedding dress don't leak out before she arrives at the wedding site.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight