Kate Middleton Will Do Her Own Make-Up for Royal Wedding
The future princess, Kate Middleton who will wed Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London on Friday, has elected to forgo the special treatment after receiving one-on-one lessons with a famed London make-up artist.
Kate Middleton's wedding planner, Mark Niemierko, tells People.com, "I heard that Arabella Preston was called in by a mutual friend of hers and Kate's. She's had about three or four lessons with Kate at her private flat in Chelsea and has also gone, very privately to Clarence House."
"Arabella was supposed to be coming on the day as well but now she isn't, because Kate's comfortable and confident in doing it herself."
Insiders suggest the last-minute decision to take care of her own make-up is Middleton's way of making sure details about her top secret wedding dress don't leak out before she arrives at the wedding site.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer