Kate Middleton Will Do Her Own Make-Up for Royal Wedding
The future princess, Kate Middleton who will wed Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London on Friday, has elected to forgo the special treatment after receiving one-on-one lessons with a famed London make-up artist.
Kate Middleton's wedding planner, Mark Niemierko, tells People.com, "I heard that Arabella Preston was called in by a mutual friend of hers and Kate's. She's had about three or four lessons with Kate at her private flat in Chelsea and has also gone, very privately to Clarence House."
"Arabella was supposed to be coming on the day as well but now she isn't, because Kate's comfortable and confident in doing it herself."
Insiders suggest the last-minute decision to take care of her own make-up is Middleton's way of making sure details about her top secret wedding dress don't leak out before she arrives at the wedding site.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?