Kate Middleton Will Do Her Own Make-Up for Royal Wedding
The future princess, Kate Middleton who will wed Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London on Friday, has elected to forgo the special treatment after receiving one-on-one lessons with a famed London make-up artist.
Kate Middleton's wedding planner, Mark Niemierko, tells People.com, "I heard that Arabella Preston was called in by a mutual friend of hers and Kate's. She's had about three or four lessons with Kate at her private flat in Chelsea and has also gone, very privately to Clarence House."
"Arabella was supposed to be coming on the day as well but now she isn't, because Kate's comfortable and confident in doing it herself."
Insiders suggest the last-minute decision to take care of her own make-up is Middleton's way of making sure details about her top secret wedding dress don't leak out before she arrives at the wedding site.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs