Kate Middleton Will Do Her Own Make-Up for Royal Wedding
The future princess, Kate Middleton who will wed Prince William at Westminster Abbey in London on Friday, has elected to forgo the special treatment after receiving one-on-one lessons with a famed London make-up artist.
Kate Middleton's wedding planner, Mark Niemierko, tells People.com, "I heard that Arabella Preston was called in by a mutual friend of hers and Kate's. She's had about three or four lessons with Kate at her private flat in Chelsea and has also gone, very privately to Clarence House."
"Arabella was supposed to be coming on the day as well but now she isn't, because Kate's comfortable and confident in doing it herself."
Insiders suggest the last-minute decision to take care of her own make-up is Middleton's way of making sure details about her top secret wedding dress don't leak out before she arrives at the wedding site.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist