Kristen Stewart Wanted to Shoot R-Rated Delivery Scene
Kristen Stewart's human character Bella gives birth to a half-vampire baby in the new films - "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" - and she regrets the fact that filmmakers had to play down some of the action described in Stephenie Meyer's book.
Kristen Stewart often wonders just what director Bill Condon could have done if he was allowed to make an R-rated movie.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there... The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face, but what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book."
"I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama