Kristen Stewart Wanted to Shoot R-Rated Delivery Scene
Kristen Stewart's human character Bella gives birth to a half-vampire baby in the new films - "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" - and she regrets the fact that filmmakers had to play down some of the action described in Stephenie Meyer's book.
Kristen Stewart often wonders just what director Bill Condon could have done if he was allowed to make an R-rated movie.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there... The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face, but what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book."
"I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Possible Reconciliation With Christina
- Chance The Rapper and Jeremih Featured on Taylor Bennett's 'Grown Up Fairy Tales'
- Uh-Oh! 'The Vampire Diaries' Poised to Bring Back This Ultimate Villain
- Report: Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Moving to Australia Next Year
- Selena Gomez Goes Braless in Sexy New Pics
- Patrick Stewart Is Done Playing Professor X in 'X-Men' Franchise
- Jamie Foxx Dumps Katie Holmes Over Her Scientology Drama
- Mahershala Ali and Wife Welcome Baby Girl