Kristen Stewart Wanted to Shoot R-Rated Delivery Scene
Kristen Stewart's human character Bella gives birth to a half-vampire baby in the new films - "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" - and she regrets the fact that filmmakers had to play down some of the action described in Stephenie Meyer's book.
Kristen Stewart often wonders just what director Bill Condon could have done if he was allowed to make an R-rated movie.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there... The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face, but what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book."
"I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'