Kristen Stewart Wanted to Shoot R-Rated Delivery Scene
Kristen Stewart's human character Bella gives birth to a half-vampire baby in the new films - "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" - and she regrets the fact that filmmakers had to play down some of the action described in Stephenie Meyer's book.
Kristen Stewart often wonders just what director Bill Condon could have done if he was allowed to make an R-rated movie.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there... The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face, but what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book."
"I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat