Kristen Stewart Wanted to Shoot R-Rated Delivery Scene
Kristen Stewart's human character Bella gives birth to a half-vampire baby in the new films - "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I" - and she regrets the fact that filmmakers had to play down some of the action described in Stephenie Meyer's book.
Kristen Stewart often wonders just what director Bill Condon could have done if he was allowed to make an R-rated movie.
She tells Entertainment Weekly, "In some ways it was disappointing not to be able to really go there... The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face, but what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book."
"I would have loved to have been puking up blood."
More Kristen Stewart News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season