Melanie Brown Told Daughters She Was Pregnant a Year Ago
The former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown officially announced she was pregnant with husband Stephen Belafonte's baby in March; the tot will be her third child.
And Melanie Brown, who is also stepmother to Belafonte's six-year-old daughter Giselle, reveals she has been telling the girls she has been pregnant since last spring.
She explains, "I warned them for about a year, so they're like, 'Is the baby coming now, or what?' So they got very excited."
"I wanted to make sure there was no jealousy, no bickering and they were welcoming the baby with open arms."
Brown is due to get back to work soon after she gives birth this summer, after signing on as a judge on the Australian version of Simon Cowell's reality TV show "The X Factor" - but she insists her new job will not interfere with her duties as a new mum.
She says, "I'm only gonna be working Saturday night, so the rest of the time I can spend with my family."
Brown isn't the only former Spice Girls star adding to her brood - former bandmates Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams are also in the expectant mums' club.
More Melanie Brown News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer