Melanie Brown Told Daughters She Was Pregnant a Year Ago
The former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown officially announced she was pregnant with husband Stephen Belafonte's baby in March; the tot will be her third child.
And Melanie Brown, who is also stepmother to Belafonte's six-year-old daughter Giselle, reveals she has been telling the girls she has been pregnant since last spring.
She explains, "I warned them for about a year, so they're like, 'Is the baby coming now, or what?' So they got very excited."
"I wanted to make sure there was no jealousy, no bickering and they were welcoming the baby with open arms."
Brown is due to get back to work soon after she gives birth this summer, after signing on as a judge on the Australian version of Simon Cowell's reality TV show "The X Factor" - but she insists her new job will not interfere with her duties as a new mum.
She says, "I'm only gonna be working Saturday night, so the rest of the time I can spend with my family."
Brown isn't the only former Spice Girls star adding to her brood - former bandmates Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams are also in the expectant mums' club.
More Melanie Brown News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer