Melanie Brown Told Daughters She Was Pregnant a Year Ago
The former Spice Girls star Melanie Brown officially announced she was pregnant with husband Stephen Belafonte's baby in March; the tot will be her third child.
And Melanie Brown, who is also stepmother to Belafonte's six-year-old daughter Giselle, reveals she has been telling the girls she has been pregnant since last spring.
She explains, "I warned them for about a year, so they're like, 'Is the baby coming now, or what?' So they got very excited."
"I wanted to make sure there was no jealousy, no bickering and they were welcoming the baby with open arms."
Brown is due to get back to work soon after she gives birth this summer, after signing on as a judge on the Australian version of Simon Cowell's reality TV show "The X Factor" - but she insists her new job will not interfere with her duties as a new mum.
She says, "I'm only gonna be working Saturday night, so the rest of the time I can spend with my family."
Brown isn't the only former Spice Girls star adding to her brood - former bandmates Emma Bunton and Victoria Beckham aka Victoria Adams are also in the expectant mums' club.
More Melanie Brown News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift