John Lennon's Studio Equipment to Be Auctioned Off
Microphones and tape recorders from John Lennon's Ascot Sound Studios are among the items that will be sold off to the highest bidders at a sale on May 11.
A mixing desk from fabled Abbey Road studios is also up for grabs.
Lennon built the studio on the grounds of his Tittenhurst Park estate in Berkshire, which he later sold to former The Beatles bandmate Ringo Starr.
The current owners are also offering up a coffee machine Starr left behind as part of the sale.
May will be a bumper month for rich Lennon fans keen to buy up the star's memorabilia - the singer/songwriter's handwritten lyrics to classic The Beatles tune, "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds", are also being auctioned off in Los Angeles.
Bosses at auction house Profiles in History expect the Fab Four treasure to fetch up to $300,000 (GBP187,500) when it goes under the hammer during a memorabilia sale on May 14 and May 15.
Lennon's draft contains the opening lyrics to the song that was inspired by one of his son Julian's nursery school drawings.
Along with the lyrics are designs for the cover of The Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club" Band album.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked