British Designer Nicki Macfarlane Will Dress Royal Bridesmaids
Details about dress designs for the bride-to-be have been a closely-guarded secret ever since Prince William and Kate Middleton announced its engagement last year, but, on the eve of the big day, it has emerged the Brit has been selected to create gowns for the bridal party.
Kate Middleton's sister Pippa will lead four other bridesmaids down the aisle at Westminster Abbey in custom-made Nicki Macfarlane outfits.
However, the bride-to-be has continued to keep fashion watchers guessing about whose creation she will wear when she exchanges vows with Prince William.
British designer Sophie Cranston's fashion house Libelula dismissed speculation the company had been commissioned to create Middleton's wedding dress, while Bruce Oldfield and Sarah Buxton, the creative director of late fashion king Alexander McQueen's label, have also been linked to the royal gown, which was designed and created at Buckingham Palace under royal watch.
Meanwhile, Alberta Ferretti has designed a dress for Prince Harry's girlfriend Chelsea Davy and Armani fashion chiefs have created a gown for Lady Frederick Windsor.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS