David Bowie Art Exhibition Opening in New York
The rock icon will be the focus of David Bowie, Artist at the Museum of Arts and Design for a two-month display.
The special show, which opens on May 9, will feature the superstar's movie ventures, including "Ziggy Stardust and The Spiders From Mars" (1973), "The Hunger" (1983), "Basquiat" (1996) and a rare print of 1976's "The Man Who Fell To Earth".
A statement from museum organisers reads, "From his roots in such performance-based practices as cabaret, mime and avant-garde theatre to Ziggy Stardust..., his revolutionary tour that synthesised theatre, music and contemporary art into a rock spectacle, as well as his innovative video collaborations, and his work in cinema and theatre, David Bowie, Artist presents Bowie as one of the most iconoclastic cultural producers of the 20th century."
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance