Robert Pattinson Feels Sorry for Kate Middleton
The brunette beauty, Kate Middleton will exchange vows with Prince William in a lavish ceremony in London on Friday, marking her official induction into Britain's royal family.
Robert Pattinson will be watching the nuptials on TV as he finds the royal wedding "fascinating" but he fears Kate Middleton has a difficult time ahead of her once she becomes royalty.
He tells Britain's Radio Times magazine, "It's going to be hard (for her) because people will lay responsibilities on her that seem totally irrelevant. You can't mess up, either. As an actor, you can kind of mess up - but not if you're a royal."
"I've always liked the members of the royal family who couldn't care less what anyone thinks, the ones who go, 'I'm royalty - so shut up!' That's one of the coolest things about England, I think, that we still have this crazy old system in place..."
"I'll definitely be watching the royal wedding. I mean, they're absolutely obsessed with it in America, it's insane... but I guess it's kind of a big deal. Actually, I think it's really sort of fascinating."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role