Robert Pattinson Feels Sorry for Kate Middleton
The brunette beauty, Kate Middleton will exchange vows with Prince William in a lavish ceremony in London on Friday, marking her official induction into Britain's royal family.
Robert Pattinson will be watching the nuptials on TV as he finds the royal wedding "fascinating" but he fears Kate Middleton has a difficult time ahead of her once she becomes royalty.
He tells Britain's Radio Times magazine, "It's going to be hard (for her) because people will lay responsibilities on her that seem totally irrelevant. You can't mess up, either. As an actor, you can kind of mess up - but not if you're a royal."
"I've always liked the members of the royal family who couldn't care less what anyone thinks, the ones who go, 'I'm royalty - so shut up!' That's one of the coolest things about England, I think, that we still have this crazy old system in place..."
"I'll definitely be watching the royal wedding. I mean, they're absolutely obsessed with it in America, it's insane... but I guess it's kind of a big deal. Actually, I think it's really sort of fascinating."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child