Robert Pattinson Feels Sorry for Kate Middleton
The brunette beauty, Kate Middleton will exchange vows with Prince William in a lavish ceremony in London on Friday, marking her official induction into Britain's royal family.
Robert Pattinson will be watching the nuptials on TV as he finds the royal wedding "fascinating" but he fears Kate Middleton has a difficult time ahead of her once she becomes royalty.
He tells Britain's Radio Times magazine, "It's going to be hard (for her) because people will lay responsibilities on her that seem totally irrelevant. You can't mess up, either. As an actor, you can kind of mess up - but not if you're a royal."
"I've always liked the members of the royal family who couldn't care less what anyone thinks, the ones who go, 'I'm royalty - so shut up!' That's one of the coolest things about England, I think, that we still have this crazy old system in place..."
"I'll definitely be watching the royal wedding. I mean, they're absolutely obsessed with it in America, it's insane... but I guess it's kind of a big deal. Actually, I think it's really sort of fascinating."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!