Robert Pattinson Feels Sorry for Kate Middleton
The brunette beauty, Kate Middleton will exchange vows with Prince William in a lavish ceremony in London on Friday, marking her official induction into Britain's royal family.
Robert Pattinson will be watching the nuptials on TV as he finds the royal wedding "fascinating" but he fears Kate Middleton has a difficult time ahead of her once she becomes royalty.
He tells Britain's Radio Times magazine, "It's going to be hard (for her) because people will lay responsibilities on her that seem totally irrelevant. You can't mess up, either. As an actor, you can kind of mess up - but not if you're a royal."
"I've always liked the members of the royal family who couldn't care less what anyone thinks, the ones who go, 'I'm royalty - so shut up!' That's one of the coolest things about England, I think, that we still have this crazy old system in place..."
"I'll definitely be watching the royal wedding. I mean, they're absolutely obsessed with it in America, it's insane... but I guess it's kind of a big deal. Actually, I think it's really sort of fascinating."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6