Robert Pattinson Feels Sorry for Kate Middleton
The brunette beauty, Kate Middleton will exchange vows with Prince William in a lavish ceremony in London on Friday, marking her official induction into Britain's royal family.
Robert Pattinson will be watching the nuptials on TV as he finds the royal wedding "fascinating" but he fears Kate Middleton has a difficult time ahead of her once she becomes royalty.
He tells Britain's Radio Times magazine, "It's going to be hard (for her) because people will lay responsibilities on her that seem totally irrelevant. You can't mess up, either. As an actor, you can kind of mess up - but not if you're a royal."
"I've always liked the members of the royal family who couldn't care less what anyone thinks, the ones who go, 'I'm royalty - so shut up!' That's one of the coolest things about England, I think, that we still have this crazy old system in place..."
"I'll definitely be watching the royal wedding. I mean, they're absolutely obsessed with it in America, it's insane... but I guess it's kind of a big deal. Actually, I think it's really sort of fascinating."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3