Kate Hudson to Take Hiatus After Birth
The "Almost Famous" star, Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy, who proposed to her last week.
Kate Hudson continued to work after she gave birth to her son Ryder, now seven, from her marriage to The Black Crowes star Chris Robinson - but she is adamant she will now be more picky about film roles so she can spend more time at home.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I'll have the baby to look after and Ryder is at an age where it's so fun with his baseball and karate. If I work, I'll have to go away from that and I don't want to miss another second of it."
"I'll carry on working but only if the film's really special. Maybe this is the time in my career where I shift focus and spend more time at home. It'll be interesting."
More Kate Hudson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7