Kate Hudson to Take Hiatus After Birth
The "Almost Famous" star, Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy, who proposed to her last week.
Kate Hudson continued to work after she gave birth to her son Ryder, now seven, from her marriage to The Black Crowes star Chris Robinson - but she is adamant she will now be more picky about film roles so she can spend more time at home.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I'll have the baby to look after and Ryder is at an age where it's so fun with his baseball and karate. If I work, I'll have to go away from that and I don't want to miss another second of it."
"I'll carry on working but only if the film's really special. Maybe this is the time in my career where I shift focus and spend more time at home. It'll be interesting."
More Kate Hudson News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl