Kate Hudson to Take Hiatus After Birth
The "Almost Famous" star, Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy, who proposed to her last week.
Kate Hudson continued to work after she gave birth to her son Ryder, now seven, from her marriage to The Black Crowes star Chris Robinson - but she is adamant she will now be more picky about film roles so she can spend more time at home.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I'll have the baby to look after and Ryder is at an age where it's so fun with his baseball and karate. If I work, I'll have to go away from that and I don't want to miss another second of it."
"I'll carry on working but only if the film's really special. Maybe this is the time in my career where I shift focus and spend more time at home. It'll be interesting."
More Kate Hudson News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group