Kate Hudson to Take Hiatus After Birth
The "Almost Famous" star, Kate Hudson is expecting a baby with Muse rocker Matthew Bellamy, who proposed to her last week.
Kate Hudson continued to work after she gave birth to her son Ryder, now seven, from her marriage to The Black Crowes star Chris Robinson - but she is adamant she will now be more picky about film roles so she can spend more time at home.
She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I'll have the baby to look after and Ryder is at an age where it's so fun with his baseball and karate. If I work, I'll have to go away from that and I don't want to miss another second of it."
"I'll carry on working but only if the film's really special. Maybe this is the time in my career where I shift focus and spend more time at home. It'll be interesting."
More Kate Hudson News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard