Bring Me The Horizon Drummer Breaks Arm
Bring Me The Horizon drummer, Matt Nicholls injured himself during a soccer game earlier this month, forcing the musician to drop out of the remainder of the band's dates.
Dan Searle, the drummer for the Architects, has been drafted in to cover for Matt Nicholls while he recovers and he played his first slot on Wednesday night at a show in Southampton, England.
In a post his Twitter.com page, Searle writes, "Nicholls broke his arm and I just had to learn Bring Me The Horizon's set in an hour and play it to 2,000 people. Sorry it wasn't spot on if anyone saw!"
"Yeah I'm playing the rest of the tour for BMTH. Got some work to do!"
The band's tour is set to finish in May, while they are also scheduled to play at Britain's Download Festival in June, as well as the Reading and Leeds festivals in August.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?