Warren G Explains Saucy Endorsement Deal
The hip-hop star, Warren G, has hit headlines after filming a promo for AffirmXL, an all-natural male enhancement supplement that promotes "long lasting vitality stamina".
Warren G has now addressed the controversy over the advert, insisting he believes in the brand and hopes fans will find the footage amusing, telling TMZ.com, "The commercials are funny and I meant for it to be funny. This is not something that dictates who I am."
He adds in a statement to Allhiphop.com, "I am the original Regulator; I don't need nothing, but I believe in AffirmXL", while the company's president Rob Hickman adds, "We wanted Warren as our spokesman because Warren G is a constant, has cross-generational appeal, and radiates excellence - just like the product we are presenting."
More Warren G News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion