Warren G Explains Saucy Endorsement Deal
The hip-hop star, Warren G, has hit headlines after filming a promo for AffirmXL, an all-natural male enhancement supplement that promotes "long lasting vitality stamina".
Warren G has now addressed the controversy over the advert, insisting he believes in the brand and hopes fans will find the footage amusing, telling TMZ.com, "The commercials are funny and I meant for it to be funny. This is not something that dictates who I am."
He adds in a statement to Allhiphop.com, "I am the original Regulator; I don't need nothing, but I believe in AffirmXL", while the company's president Rob Hickman adds, "We wanted Warren as our spokesman because Warren G is a constant, has cross-generational appeal, and radiates excellence - just like the product we are presenting."
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!