Warren G Explains Saucy Endorsement Deal
The hip-hop star, Warren G, has hit headlines after filming a promo for AffirmXL, an all-natural male enhancement supplement that promotes "long lasting vitality stamina".
Warren G has now addressed the controversy over the advert, insisting he believes in the brand and hopes fans will find the footage amusing, telling TMZ.com, "The commercials are funny and I meant for it to be funny. This is not something that dictates who I am."
He adds in a statement to Allhiphop.com, "I am the original Regulator; I don't need nothing, but I believe in AffirmXL", while the company's president Rob Hickman adds, "We wanted Warren as our spokesman because Warren G is a constant, has cross-generational appeal, and radiates excellence - just like the product we are presenting."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics