Warren G Explains Saucy Endorsement Deal
The hip-hop star, Warren G, has hit headlines after filming a promo for AffirmXL, an all-natural male enhancement supplement that promotes "long lasting vitality stamina".
Warren G has now addressed the controversy over the advert, insisting he believes in the brand and hopes fans will find the footage amusing, telling TMZ.com, "The commercials are funny and I meant for it to be funny. This is not something that dictates who I am."
He adds in a statement to Allhiphop.com, "I am the original Regulator; I don't need nothing, but I believe in AffirmXL", while the company's president Rob Hickman adds, "We wanted Warren as our spokesman because Warren G is a constant, has cross-generational appeal, and radiates excellence - just like the product we are presenting."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill