Warren G Explains Saucy Endorsement Deal
The hip-hop star, Warren G, has hit headlines after filming a promo for AffirmXL, an all-natural male enhancement supplement that promotes "long lasting vitality stamina".
Warren G has now addressed the controversy over the advert, insisting he believes in the brand and hopes fans will find the footage amusing, telling TMZ.com, "The commercials are funny and I meant for it to be funny. This is not something that dictates who I am."
He adds in a statement to Allhiphop.com, "I am the original Regulator; I don't need nothing, but I believe in AffirmXL", while the company's president Rob Hickman adds, "We wanted Warren as our spokesman because Warren G is a constant, has cross-generational appeal, and radiates excellence - just like the product we are presenting."
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof