Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Perform in Sydney
The teenage pop star, Justin Bieber, hurt himself while wake boarding in Bali, Indonesia last weekend, sparking reports he would have to postpone some of his Australian tour dates.
He reportedly went against doctors' order by going ahead with his show in Brisbane on Tuesday, and subsequent reports suggested the singer was on the verge of cancelling Thursday's concert in Sydney.
But Bieber proved the rumours wrong by taking to the stage at the city's Acer Arena as planned and he gave fans an extra treat by bringing on his "Next 2 You" collaborator Chris Brown for a joint performance.
In a post on Twitter after the concert, Bieber writes, "And they thought we might cancel tonight. Look at me now! I love Australia!"
Brown adds, "The show tonight was craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!! Justin Bieber... shut it down."
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent