Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Perform in Sydney
The teenage pop star, Justin Bieber, hurt himself while wake boarding in Bali, Indonesia last weekend, sparking reports he would have to postpone some of his Australian tour dates.
He reportedly went against doctors' order by going ahead with his show in Brisbane on Tuesday, and subsequent reports suggested the singer was on the verge of cancelling Thursday's concert in Sydney.
But Bieber proved the rumours wrong by taking to the stage at the city's Acer Arena as planned and he gave fans an extra treat by bringing on his "Next 2 You" collaborator Chris Brown for a joint performance.
In a post on Twitter after the concert, Bieber writes, "And they thought we might cancel tonight. Look at me now! I love Australia!"
Brown adds, "The show tonight was craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!! Justin Bieber... shut it down."
More Justin Bieber News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences