Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Perform in Sydney
The teenage pop star, Justin Bieber, hurt himself while wake boarding in Bali, Indonesia last weekend, sparking reports he would have to postpone some of his Australian tour dates.
He reportedly went against doctors' order by going ahead with his show in Brisbane on Tuesday, and subsequent reports suggested the singer was on the verge of cancelling Thursday's concert in Sydney.
But Bieber proved the rumours wrong by taking to the stage at the city's Acer Arena as planned and he gave fans an extra treat by bringing on his "Next 2 You" collaborator Chris Brown for a joint performance.
In a post on Twitter after the concert, Bieber writes, "And they thought we might cancel tonight. Look at me now! I love Australia!"
Brown adds, "The show tonight was craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!! Justin Bieber... shut it down."
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story