Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Perform in Sydney
The teenage pop star, Justin Bieber, hurt himself while wake boarding in Bali, Indonesia last weekend, sparking reports he would have to postpone some of his Australian tour dates.
He reportedly went against doctors' order by going ahead with his show in Brisbane on Tuesday, and subsequent reports suggested the singer was on the verge of cancelling Thursday's concert in Sydney.
But Bieber proved the rumours wrong by taking to the stage at the city's Acer Arena as planned and he gave fans an extra treat by bringing on his "Next 2 You" collaborator Chris Brown for a joint performance.
In a post on Twitter after the concert, Bieber writes, "And they thought we might cancel tonight. Look at me now! I love Australia!"
Brown adds, "The show tonight was craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!! Justin Bieber... shut it down."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion