Justin Bieber and Chris Brown Perform in Sydney
The teenage pop star, Justin Bieber, hurt himself while wake boarding in Bali, Indonesia last weekend, sparking reports he would have to postpone some of his Australian tour dates.
He reportedly went against doctors' order by going ahead with his show in Brisbane on Tuesday, and subsequent reports suggested the singer was on the verge of cancelling Thursday's concert in Sydney.
But Bieber proved the rumours wrong by taking to the stage at the city's Acer Arena as planned and he gave fans an extra treat by bringing on his "Next 2 You" collaborator Chris Brown for a joint performance.
In a post on Twitter after the concert, Bieber writes, "And they thought we might cancel tonight. Look at me now! I love Australia!"
Brown adds, "The show tonight was craaaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!!!! Justin Bieber... shut it down."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7