Royal Couple Thanks Brits for Their 'Moving' Support
The couple's official wedding, Prince William and Kate Middleton programme was released on Thursday, and the prince and his bride-to-be have reached out to well-wishers for joining in the celebrations.
In a special message published in the programme, the couple writes, "We are both so delighted that you are able to join us in celebrating what we hope will be one of the happiest days of our lives. The affection shown to us by so many people during our engagement has been incredibly moving, and has touched us both deeply. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most sincerely for their kindness."
Details of the order of service for the big day have also been released - confirming Kate Middleton will follow in the footsteps of her groom's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, by not promising to "obey" her husband.
When the bride says her vows at the ceremony at London's Westminster Abbey, she will promise to "love him, comfort him, honour and keep him."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says