Royal Couple Thanks Brits for Their 'Moving' Support
The couple's official wedding, Prince William and Kate Middleton programme was released on Thursday, and the prince and his bride-to-be have reached out to well-wishers for joining in the celebrations.
In a special message published in the programme, the couple writes, "We are both so delighted that you are able to join us in celebrating what we hope will be one of the happiest days of our lives. The affection shown to us by so many people during our engagement has been incredibly moving, and has touched us both deeply. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most sincerely for their kindness."
Details of the order of service for the big day have also been released - confirming Kate Middleton will follow in the footsteps of her groom's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, by not promising to "obey" her husband.
When the bride says her vows at the ceremony at London's Westminster Abbey, she will promise to "love him, comfort him, honour and keep him."
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo