Royal Couple Thanks Brits for Their 'Moving' Support
The couple's official wedding, Prince William and Kate Middleton programme was released on Thursday, and the prince and his bride-to-be have reached out to well-wishers for joining in the celebrations.
In a special message published in the programme, the couple writes, "We are both so delighted that you are able to join us in celebrating what we hope will be one of the happiest days of our lives. The affection shown to us by so many people during our engagement has been incredibly moving, and has touched us both deeply. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most sincerely for their kindness."
Details of the order of service for the big day have also been released - confirming Kate Middleton will follow in the footsteps of her groom's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, by not promising to "obey" her husband.
When the bride says her vows at the ceremony at London's Westminster Abbey, she will promise to "love him, comfort him, honour and keep him."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby