Royal Couple Thanks Brits for Their 'Moving' Support
The couple's official wedding, Prince William and Kate Middleton programme was released on Thursday, and the prince and his bride-to-be have reached out to well-wishers for joining in the celebrations.
In a special message published in the programme, the couple writes, "We are both so delighted that you are able to join us in celebrating what we hope will be one of the happiest days of our lives. The affection shown to us by so many people during our engagement has been incredibly moving, and has touched us both deeply. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone most sincerely for their kindness."
Details of the order of service for the big day have also been released - confirming Kate Middleton will follow in the footsteps of her groom's late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, by not promising to "obey" her husband.
When the bride says her vows at the ceremony at London's Westminster Abbey, she will promise to "love him, comfort him, honour and keep him."
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'