Lady GaGa's Pride Over Godmother Role
The "Rocket Man" hitmaker, Elton John and his partner David Furnish became first-time parents over Christmas, 2010 and the news prompted frenzied speculation over who they would ask to take on the special honour.
Sir Elton John recently confirmed they have picked Lady GaGa, saying, "Yes, (GaGa is the godmother). When you get to the real person underneath, there's a very simple New York girl who loves her parents. I love her to death and a lot of people said, 'Oh that's crazy.' But they don't know her, and we do."
The "Poker Face" hitmaker has now spoken of her joy over the role, telling British TV show Daybreak, "Zachary is a beautiful, beautiful boy and I feel very honoured to be invited into their family."
More Lady GaGa News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer