Lady GaGa's Pride Over Godmother Role
The "Rocket Man" hitmaker, Elton John and his partner David Furnish became first-time parents over Christmas, 2010 and the news prompted frenzied speculation over who they would ask to take on the special honour.
Sir Elton John recently confirmed they have picked Lady GaGa, saying, "Yes, (GaGa is the godmother). When you get to the real person underneath, there's a very simple New York girl who loves her parents. I love her to death and a lot of people said, 'Oh that's crazy.' But they don't know her, and we do."
The "Poker Face" hitmaker has now spoken of her joy over the role, telling British TV show Daybreak, "Zachary is a beautiful, beautiful boy and I feel very honoured to be invited into their family."
More Lady GaGa News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs