Debbie Reynolds Slams Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Over Publicity Stunt
Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has blasted pal Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband for staging publicity stunts as his wife fights for her life. The "Singin' in the Rain" star has taken aim at Prince Frederic von Anhalt in her weekly column for U.S. publication the Globe, calling his recent announcement that he plans to have a baby via a surrogate "unbelievable".
Reynolds writes, "Just when you think Prince Frederick has run out of tricks, her comes up with another one. This idea is ludicrous. Zsa Zsa already has a daughter who loves her. Having a baby around the house is beyond bizarre. Zsa Zsa has been through so much (and) she isn't able to fight his wacky publicity stunts... She still deserves some privacy and peace."
Gabor, 94, has been fighting to live since falling at her Bel Air home last year and breaking her hip. In January 2011, she had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences