Debbie Reynolds Slams Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Over Publicity Stunt
Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has blasted pal Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband for staging publicity stunts as his wife fights for her life. The "Singin' in the Rain" star has taken aim at Prince Frederic von Anhalt in her weekly column for U.S. publication the Globe, calling his recent announcement that he plans to have a baby via a surrogate "unbelievable".
Reynolds writes, "Just when you think Prince Frederick has run out of tricks, her comes up with another one. This idea is ludicrous. Zsa Zsa already has a daughter who loves her. Having a baby around the house is beyond bizarre. Zsa Zsa has been through so much (and) she isn't able to fight his wacky publicity stunts... She still deserves some privacy and peace."
Gabor, 94, has been fighting to live since falling at her Bel Air home last year and breaking her hip. In January 2011, she had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell