Debbie Reynolds Slams Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Over Publicity Stunt
Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has blasted pal Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband for staging publicity stunts as his wife fights for her life. The "Singin' in the Rain" star has taken aim at Prince Frederic von Anhalt in her weekly column for U.S. publication the Globe, calling his recent announcement that he plans to have a baby via a surrogate "unbelievable".
Reynolds writes, "Just when you think Prince Frederick has run out of tricks, her comes up with another one. This idea is ludicrous. Zsa Zsa already has a daughter who loves her. Having a baby around the house is beyond bizarre. Zsa Zsa has been through so much (and) she isn't able to fight his wacky publicity stunts... She still deserves some privacy and peace."
Gabor, 94, has been fighting to live since falling at her Bel Air home last year and breaking her hip. In January 2011, she had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'