Debbie Reynolds Slams Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Over Publicity Stunt
Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has blasted pal Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband for staging publicity stunts as his wife fights for her life. The "Singin' in the Rain" star has taken aim at Prince Frederic von Anhalt in her weekly column for U.S. publication the Globe, calling his recent announcement that he plans to have a baby via a surrogate "unbelievable".
Reynolds writes, "Just when you think Prince Frederick has run out of tricks, her comes up with another one. This idea is ludicrous. Zsa Zsa already has a daughter who loves her. Having a baby around the house is beyond bizarre. Zsa Zsa has been through so much (and) she isn't able to fight his wacky publicity stunts... She still deserves some privacy and peace."
Gabor, 94, has been fighting to live since falling at her Bel Air home last year and breaking her hip. In January 2011, she had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene.
More Debbie Reynolds News
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies