Debbie Reynolds Slams Zsa Zsa Gabor's Husband Over Publicity Stunt
Movie veteran Debbie Reynolds has blasted pal Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband for staging publicity stunts as his wife fights for her life. The "Singin' in the Rain" star has taken aim at Prince Frederic von Anhalt in her weekly column for U.S. publication the Globe, calling his recent announcement that he plans to have a baby via a surrogate "unbelievable".
Reynolds writes, "Just when you think Prince Frederick has run out of tricks, her comes up with another one. This idea is ludicrous. Zsa Zsa already has a daughter who loves her. Having a baby around the house is beyond bizarre. Zsa Zsa has been through so much (and) she isn't able to fight his wacky publicity stunts... She still deserves some privacy and peace."
Gabor, 94, has been fighting to live since falling at her Bel Air home last year and breaking her hip. In January 2011, she had part of her leg amputated to stop the spread of gangrene.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake