Jennifer Lopez Will Tour the World Looking for Latin TV Talent
The pop superstar, who is receiving rave reviews as a judge on American Idol, has teamed up with music mogul Simon Fuller and her husband Marc Anthony for Q'Viva! The Chosen.
The couple will travel around the world finding the best Latin wannabes in 21 countries as part of the show, which will culminate in a live extravaganza.
Britney Spears' one-time choreographer Jamie King will direct the series, which will be filmed in three languages, according to Billboard.com.
Announcing the programme on Wednesday (27Apr11), Jennifer Lopez says, "This is a show for the 21st century with an unprecedented global and local story. The Latin culture is a tapestry that is rich in passion, tradition and artistry and we are going to places where all of this talent lives and wouldn't have otherwise been discovered."
It is still not known if Lopez will shoot Q'Viva! The Chosen around a second season of American Idol.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding