Jennifer Lopez Will Tour the World Looking for Latin TV Talent
The pop superstar, who is receiving rave reviews as a judge on American Idol, has teamed up with music mogul Simon Fuller and her husband Marc Anthony for Q'Viva! The Chosen.
The couple will travel around the world finding the best Latin wannabes in 21 countries as part of the show, which will culminate in a live extravaganza.
Britney Spears' one-time choreographer Jamie King will direct the series, which will be filmed in three languages, according to Billboard.com.
Announcing the programme on Wednesday (27Apr11), Jennifer Lopez says, "This is a show for the 21st century with an unprecedented global and local story. The Latin culture is a tapestry that is rich in passion, tradition and artistry and we are going to places where all of this talent lives and wouldn't have otherwise been discovered."
It is still not known if Lopez will shoot Q'Viva! The Chosen around a second season of American Idol.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival