Singer Melanie Brown Joins Australian X Factor
The former Spice Girls star is set to give birth to her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte this summer(11) but that isn't slowing her down - the pregnant hitmaker will join fellow singers Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian as judges on the hit TV show.
She says, "I love Australia and can't wait to see all the amazing talent the country has to offer."
The star, who currently lives in Los Angeles with her family, recently sparked speculation she would join the British version of the show, replacing judge Cheryl Cole.
She said, "I think I might be coming over for quite some time at some point next year. Well, I'm not going by myself, am I? The whole family is going to move, I think. I don't think I was meant to say that though. Oh sorry, pregnant brain, maybe that was a secret."
More Melanie Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri