Singer Melanie Brown Joins Australian X Factor
The former Spice Girls star is set to give birth to her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte this summer(11) but that isn't slowing her down - the pregnant hitmaker will join fellow singers Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian as judges on the hit TV show.
She says, "I love Australia and can't wait to see all the amazing talent the country has to offer."
The star, who currently lives in Los Angeles with her family, recently sparked speculation she would join the British version of the show, replacing judge Cheryl Cole.
She said, "I think I might be coming over for quite some time at some point next year. Well, I'm not going by myself, am I? The whole family is going to move, I think. I don't think I was meant to say that though. Oh sorry, pregnant brain, maybe that was a secret."
More Melanie Brown News
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs