Singer Melanie Brown Joins Australian X Factor
The former Spice Girls star is set to give birth to her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte this summer(11) but that isn't slowing her down - the pregnant hitmaker will join fellow singers Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian as judges on the hit TV show.
She says, "I love Australia and can't wait to see all the amazing talent the country has to offer."
The star, who currently lives in Los Angeles with her family, recently sparked speculation she would join the British version of the show, replacing judge Cheryl Cole.
She said, "I think I might be coming over for quite some time at some point next year. Well, I'm not going by myself, am I? The whole family is going to move, I think. I don't think I was meant to say that though. Oh sorry, pregnant brain, maybe that was a secret."
More Melanie Brown News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy