Singer Melanie Brown Joins Australian X Factor
The former Spice Girls star is set to give birth to her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte this summer(11) but that isn't slowing her down - the pregnant hitmaker will join fellow singers Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian as judges on the hit TV show.
She says, "I love Australia and can't wait to see all the amazing talent the country has to offer."
The star, who currently lives in Los Angeles with her family, recently sparked speculation she would join the British version of the show, replacing judge Cheryl Cole.
She said, "I think I might be coming over for quite some time at some point next year. Well, I'm not going by myself, am I? The whole family is going to move, I think. I don't think I was meant to say that though. Oh sorry, pregnant brain, maybe that was a secret."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked