Singer Melanie Brown Joins Australian X Factor
The former Spice Girls star is set to give birth to her first child with husband Stephen Belafonte this summer(11) but that isn't slowing her down - the pregnant hitmaker will join fellow singers Ronan Keating and Guy Sebastian as judges on the hit TV show.
She says, "I love Australia and can't wait to see all the amazing talent the country has to offer."
The star, who currently lives in Los Angeles with her family, recently sparked speculation she would join the British version of the show, replacing judge Cheryl Cole.
She said, "I think I might be coming over for quite some time at some point next year. Well, I'm not going by myself, am I? The whole family is going to move, I think. I don't think I was meant to say that though. Oh sorry, pregnant brain, maybe that was a secret."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences